Chapter Twenty Nine: Fernando's Thoughts

Hello! Well I just hope that you like this chapter.

Fernando's POV:
I had just woken up. I looked at my side and saw Ash with Ashton still on her arms. Ashton was awake and trying to move out of Ash's hold. I moved closer to Ash. Then I moved Ash's arms and took Ashton. I put Ashton on my lap.

"Hey Ashton..." I said to Ashton.

Ashton's head snapped up to me. He looked at me with those big almost black eyes that were just like Ash's. He was a really cute baby but I won't say that out loud. I'm a Mafia Boss, I can't have people hear that. Ashton started giggling. So I looked down at him.

"What are you laughing at? Huh, Ashton what are you laughing at?" I said in a playful tone.

Ashton started to giggle even more.

"Ashton you are lucky to have Ash as your mommy." I said to Ashton out of nowhere.

I don't know why I said it but I do know that I wasn't lying. Ashton just smiled at me when he heard what I said to him.

"Don't ever forget that Ashton. Your mommy is very brave, she would do anything for you. When you grow up don't forget any of this cause trust me you will regret if you take your mommy for granted." I said to Ashton.

I told Ashton the hole truth. I know that he probably doesn't even know what I'm saying but I just couldn't help it. I had to get it out.

"I know you probably don't understand stand any of the things I'm saying but it doesn't matter one day you will." I said to Ashton.

I looked over to Ash. She looked so peaceful, like she wasn't being chased by a big Mafia Boss. She even looked happy! She wasn't guarded, she had her walls down and I'm pretty sure that this is the only way I will be able to see her. Well at least for a long while this maybe the only way I could see her in this state. Her black hair was spread in different parts of the pillow. She had her head turned towards me and Ashton. Her skin was a bit tanned and she just looked beautiful. I had never seen a girl like her. Ash was abused, raped and trained by the Mafia Limitations. But she looked like a normal girl. If you didn't know Ash then you wouldn't think that she had a son or that she was abused.

You would have thought that Ashton was her brother but never her son, she looked so innocent! She looked like she couldn't even hurt a fly. But trust she could kill someone if she wanted to. When I saw her for the first time with Ashton I thought that she was from a rich family and that she had Ashton as an accident. I thought that her rich father had cut her off but I was wrong! Way wrong!! Ash wasn't like that. She had class. I heard Ashton giggling again. What the hell was so funny to this kid.

"Dadda!" Yelled Ashton.

I looked at him. I was surprised! He just called me dada! I'm not even his real father, I haven't even known him for a like, one month!

"What?" I asked Ashton.

But Ashton just giggled and started to play with the blanket. I just looked at Ashton. I couldn't believe what he had said! Taking Ashton into my arms then I took the blankets off. I stood up with Ashton still on my arms. I went and took some of Ashton's clothes so I could shower him. I found some clothes for Ashton. I gave Ashton a bath and then a put his clothes on.

After I was done with putting Ashton's clothes on I fed him

After I was done with putting Ashton's clothes on I fed him. After he was done with his food I put him back on the bed and went to take a shower. I took my clothes with me as well. When I was done taking a shower I put my clothes on and did my hair.

Outfit of Fernando

Outfit of Fernando

Hairstyle of Fernando

When I was done I went out of the bathroom. I went to where I had left Ashton with Ash. When I saw Ashton he was playing with Ash's hair. I walked over to Ashton and picked him up. I saw what time it was and decided that it was time to wake Ash up. So with Ashton on my arms I went up to Ash.

"Ash wake up..." I said to Her while shaking her.

All she did was move.

"Ash you need to wake up." I said this time a little bit louder.

But again all she did was move. Come on Ash! She needs to wake up!

"Ash!! WAKE UP!" This time I screamed at her.

And would you believe that all she did was move! Well this call for extreme measures. With Ashton on my arms I went into the bathroom I took a glass cup and put water in it. Then I walked up to where Ash was. She will probably kill me but she needs to wake up. I threw Ash the water. Ash stood up as fast as lightning.

"What the hell!" Yelled Ash.

Then she looked at me with a dark glare. I glared right back at her.

"What was that?!" She asked me.

"Well you needed to wake up. Now go and change, shower or whatever but be ready in an hour." I said to Ash.

Ash started to walk to the bathroom.

"You asshole..." I heard Ash say.

"What was that?" I asked her.

"Nothing." She said back and entered the bathroom.

Well let's see how this turns out...

End Of Chapter

Hello! Hoped that you liked it!! This is not a long update and I'm sorry but soon I'll be able to do longer updates!

A little about my life:
So this is going to be short. I'm supposed to be doing some math work for school but I'm doing this now. So just wanted to let you know that, now I'm going to finish my math work!

With lots of love ❤️
pcristal05011