Mistake

Kora Santini. Kora is a 18 year old just out of high school. She lives in Chile. This past summer she was in the USA on vacation. She has chocolate brown hair that is up to her waist and brown eyes that sparkle when the sun hits them. Kora is a very smart girl but doesn't have many friends. She only has one best friend and that's Agustín but Agustín is her boyfriend of two years as well. She loves Agustín but when she comes back from her summer vacation she notices that Agustín isn't acting like himself.

Agustín Mendez. Agustín is a 19 year old high school dropout. He has black hair and light brown eyes. Agustín lives in Chile, actually he was born in Chile. He has always been the one to get into trouble. Agustín isn't very close to his parents nor little sister (Ash Mendez). He gets into fights and does drugs. He doesn't care for anyone not even his family except for one person and that's Kora. Kora and Agustín have been best friends since they were 5 and 6 years old. Kora has never liked that Agustín fights and does drug but has looked past it since she loves him and is now his girlfriend.

But Agustín is hiding something from Kora, from everyone. What his hiding is that he has joined a mafia. The mafia called Limitation. Limitation is that strongest mafia in Chile. But now Agustín wants out cause he realized that this life isn't for him. That he can't put the only person he love in danger.

Kora knows something isn't right with Agustín and when she asks Agustín what's wrong he says nothing. How much will Kora take until she can't and gets up and lives the person she loves the most.

Will Agustín get out of the mafia? At what price will he get out? Will Kora stay with Agustín through all of this?