Bonus Chapter

Hello guys! First thing is first I can't believe that The Big Ass Mafia Is After Me has gotten 100K of reads. I said I would do a bonus chapter and that's what I'm going to do. Thank you so much for reading this book and for adding them into your reading list. It means so much to me and it makes me excited every time I see that some votes or comments on the book.

Yes I do know that their are a lot of grammatical errors and I would love for you guys to point them out so that I can fix them. But please do point them out nicely cause everyone makes mistakes specially when writing in a language that is not your first.

Now how about we get into the chapter?

Start of Chapter

Ash's POV:
Oh my gosh I'm pregnant! This is amazing I can't wait to tell Fernando. How should I tell him? Wait I should tell the kids and when he comes I can have the kids with big brother t-shirts.

"Come let's go home." I heard Agustín say.

"Yeah let's go home." I told him. We got into the car and Agustín drove home.

*** skip car ride ***

We arrived home and I immediately got out of the car and went to find Lydia and the kids. I went to the playroom that we had and saw them there playing.

"Hey guys!" I said to them. Once the kids heard my voice they came running towards me. They both hugged my legs.

"Mommy!" They both said at the same time.

"Are you okay?" Asked Finn. I smiled at him.

"Yeah I'm okay and I got news for you guys." I told them.

"What?" Asked Finn.

"You guys are going to be older brothers." I told him, I heard Lydia gasp.

"I already older brother." Said Finn when he looked at me and then at Ashton. He was confused. Ashton looked at me with his big eyes and smiled.

"Guys Mommy is pregnant. I have a baby in my belly." I told them.

"Really?!" Asked Ashton with a big smile on his face.

"Yeah!" I said.

"When the baby coming?" Asked Finn.

"It's still going be a while." I told them.

"Ohh!" The both said.

"Do you guys want to help mommy tell daddy that his going to be a dad again?" I asked them.

"Yes!" They both said.

"We are going to go and buy some shirts that say big brother okay? Go get your shoes on." I told them. They both ran off an went to their rooms to go and put their shoes on. I went to where Lydia was so I could tell her the good news. She was at the living room watching tv.

"Hey Lydia I got something really important to tell you." I told her. She looked at me with weird eyes.

"Is something wrong? What did the doctor say?" Asked Lydia immediately.

"Everything is fine and the doctor said that I'm pregnant that's why I have been feeling like this." I Explained to her. She gasped when she heard that I was pregnant. Lydia stood up and hugged me. She was crying a lot.

"Oh I'm so happy for you! I can't believe this!" Said Lydia.

"Thank you!" I told her.

"Have you told Fernando?" Asked Lydia.

"Not yet me and the boys are going to surprise him. That's also why I'm here. I'm taking the boys with me to buy some stuff for the surprise." I Explained to her.

"Oh take one of the guards with you." She said.

"Of course! Don't worry. I'll be leaving now wi g the boys." I told her.

"Perfect! Fernando calle sand he said that he will arrive soon." She said.

"Oh thanks for letting me know." I told her and left with the boys to the store.

$$$$ after buying the t-shirts $$$$

I had bought everything and the boys had their t-shirts on since Lydia had called me saying that Fernando had arrived.

"Okay boys lets go and surprise daddy! Do you guys remember what you have to do?" I said asked them.

"Yep! We are going to ask daddy to read our t-shirts." Said Finn.

"Perfect." I said.

The kids went inside and ran up to their dad.

"Daddy!" I heard Ashton scream.

"Ashton! Finn!" I heard Fernando say.

"Daddy look at the new shirts that mommy bought us!" Said Finn.

"Let's see, it says big brother." Said Fernando when he read Finn's t-shirt.

"Read Ashton's!" Said Finn. When Fernando read the shirt he smiled but then he read it again and his eyes widen. He looked at me with tears in his eyes.

"Really?" He asked me while coming straight to me. I nodded my head and he hugged me.

**** end of bonus chapter ****

Okay guys so please go check out my other books:

Slapped By The Receptionist
Crossed Paths
Small Town

If we get Slapped By The Receptionist to 4K I will do another bonus chapter here!

VOTE 🗳

COMMENT 📝✏️🖋✒️🖊🖌

SHARE 📽📼📷⌨️🖱🖨🎥📹💻📱📲🖥⌚️

With lots of love ❤️ and hugs 🤗, pcristal05011.

I want to thank @chinybaby, @angelswhodreamlove and @_me_ah_ for voting 🗳 and commenting! Thanks for everything!

‼️If you want to get mention all you hav to do is vote on all the chapters and comment at least once.‼️