Bonus Chapter

Hello! It's been a while since I have posted on this book. I would like you guys to let me know if you a reader from the beginning cause if you are I'll give you a shout out! I have decided that this book deserves another chapter and I hope that you guys like it.

The day Ash found out she was pregnant with Mia.

Ashlyn's (Ash) POV five years after the last chapter. Before the epilogue:

Right now I was at the park with Finn and Ashton. They had been wanting to go to the park for days. I hadn't brought them cause I haven't been feeling very well.

"Mommy! Mommy look!" I heard my five year old son scream at me. Looking at his direction I saw him on the slide. He slid down and got up. Ashton ran up to me with an excited look on his face.

"That was amazing Ashton!" I said to him with a smile on my face.

"Mommy!" I heard my six year old son, Finn yell. I look at his direction and his at the sand pit making a sandcastle.

"Let's go to where Finn is." I said to Ashton and I took hold of his hand and we went to Finn. When Finn saw us he made a movement with his arms for us to come closer to him.

"That's really cool Finn." I said to him.

"I made it myself Mommy!" Said Finn.

"It's amazing! Want me to take a picture and send it to dad?" I asked him.

"Yeah!" He said. I took a picture of the sandcastle and sent it to Fernando.

Suddenly I felt dizzy and a bit nauseous. I went to a bear by bench and sat down. I should go to the doctor to see what's going on with me. Fernando doesn't know anything cause his away on a business trip.

"Mommy you okay?" I heard Finn and Ashton say at the same time. I looked to where I heard their voices. They where standing right besides me.

"Mommy isn't feeling that well." I told them.

"Mommy need a doctor?" Asked Ashton.

"Yeah... Mommy is going to the doctor soon." I said.

"No go now!" Said Finn. He was just like his father. When he cared for someone he needed to be sure that they were okay.

"Okay I'll go to the doctor after I bring you guys to grandma." I said to them. They nodded their heads and we went to the car. I brought them back to the mansion that Fernando had bought for us, Lydia lived with us as well Agustín.

I opened the door and the kids ran as fast as they could so that they could go to their room. I closed the door and went to find Lydia. I found her in the kitchen.

"Hey Lydia." I said to her.

"Ash honey how are you? Where are the kids?" She asked.

"I'm fine and the kids are in their rooms." I told her. Suddenly I felt nauseous again. I put my hand over my mouth and the other one against the counter.

"Ash are you okay?" Asked Lydia. I felt her rub my back in a comforting way.

"I haven't been feeling well that's why I'm here, I was wondering if you could watch the kids while I go to the doctor." I said to her.

"Of course I can. Do you need someone to go with you?" Asked Lydia.

"Is Agustín here?" I asked her.

"Yes he must be in his room or with the kids." She said.

"Well I'll be looking for him and then we will leave. The kids will stay with you." I told her, she nodded her head and I left to find Agustín.