Chapter Forty Eight: Gone to Chile

Hello, this is a new chapter in wish I hope that you like this chapter.

Fernando's POV:
I was at home with the kids and my mom. Another week has passed, in total it has been two weeks since Ash was in coma. Finn and Ashton keep playing with each other and I can tell they have a special bond between them. The plan to take care of the rest of the Limitation mafia is going to take action tomorrow, I will be flying to Chile today. I hate to leave my boys and Ash but this needs to be done so that I can relax a little and not worry that they will come back again.

If it wasn't that this will keep my family safe I wouldn't even think of leaving but it does mean my family will be safe. I have discussed everything with Manuel and I sent some of my men to make sure no one from the mafia lives the country. As of now a few of the members have tried to leave the country but we have stopped them. I had my men make sure that they were in our team or gone for good. I stood up and went to my room to get my suitcase since my plane leaves at 8 o'clock and it's 6 am right now. The kids woke up early cause my men and mother are going to the safe house that I have in South Korea. I can't have them here while I'm not around.

I want to get Ash to the safe house but the doctor told me that I couldn't cause Ash is in no condition to travel. So I 30 of my men around the hospital and 6 in her hospital room. My mafia is really big I have over 800 members. Plus I left 40 other men around the house. I needed to have everything covered. Looking around my room I saw my blue suitcase on top of my bed I went up to it and grabbed it.

Taking my suitcase I went out of my room and went into the living room to say goodbye to my sons and mother. Plus after I say goodbye to them I will go to the hospital and say goodbye to Ash. Just as I entered the living room I felt something crash into my legs. When I looked down it was Finn. Finn was hugging my legs.

"Hey Finn." I said to Finn.

"Dad." Said Finn and raised his arms so that I would pick him up and into my arms.

I took Finn into my arms and hugged him close to me. I could tell that Finn was tired, he should be his just a baby and his awake at this time.

"Hey Finn what's up buddy?" I asked Finn since I felt tears on my neck. But Finn didn't say anything he just put his head between my neck and shoulder still crying.

"Finn... what's wrong?" I asked Finn he may just be one year old but his really smart plus he will be two this summer. 

"Do-on't g-o." Said Finn while he cried in my arms.

"Hey hey I'm just going for a little bit for work but I'll come back. I won't leave you. I would never leave you Finn." Said to him while I sat on the couch.

"You come back?" Asked Finn while looking at me with tears in his little eyes. He looked scared.

"Of course I won't ever leave you Finn. Why would you think that?" I asked Finn.

"I scared." Said Finn. What's he scared of?

"Hey what are you scared from Finn tell me so I can do something." I said to Finn while I rubbed his back.

"When y-o-ou left bad people took u-us." Said Finn while crying even harder.

"Shhh... Finn those people won't ever get you or Ashton again. They will never lay a hand on you guys." I said to Finn.

"Really?!" Asked Finn.

"Yes Finn you and Ashton are safe those men are gone forever." I told Finn.

"Okay! I'll miss you dad." Said Finn.

"I'll miss you too! I will also miss Ashton and mom too. Stay safe. I have to go now but I'll see you in a couple of days." I said to Finn. I put him on the couch and took my suitcase and left after I gave Finn and Ashton a kiss on the forehead.

I'm really going to miss them so much, just a few days ago they were in the hospital and now I have to go. Plus Ash hasn't woken up and it's really getting to me. I miss her so much and I can't wait to tell her that she is finally free from the Limitation mafia and that she is safe. I won't let anything like this happen to any o my family members again. Plus who would want to mess with the biggest mafia of Italy and the one that took over the biggest mafia in Chile?! That's just crazy and plain stupid if you ask me.

I got into my car and drove off to the airport. I had texted my men that were coming with me to Chile to be on the plane when I got there cause there isn't any time to waste. The faster we get there the faster we are done and I can get back to my family. When I got to the airport I went straight to the plane. I needed to get things done incredibly fast. My men made a way so that I could pass without any trouble or people getting on the way.

I got into the the plane and waited for the plane to take off. I never really liked traveling on planes. It freaks me out a bit but hey is the fastest way to get to Chile and be back to be with my family. So I won't complain that much about it.

"Everyone we will be taking of in a minute so please turn of your phones and any other electronic devices. Welcome to Jet Line and we hope that you have an amazing time." Said someone through the speakers.

My phone rang and it said my mom's name.

"What is it mom? Is everything okay? What happened?" I asked in a hurry.

There was silence in the other line.

"It's Ash." My mom said.

"What happened with Ash?" I asked my mom with a worried tone.

"Ash she's-" and the line went dead cause I didn't have any reception.

Fuck what the hell happened?!

Hello!! New update! So how did you like that chapter? Let me know in the comments section!

‼️Remember to vote for this book in the #wattys2017‼️

VOTE

COMMENT

With lots of love ❤️ and hugs 🤗

pcristal05011