Chapter Sixteen: Shit Is About To Go Down

Hey guys!!! Hope that you guys enjoy this chapter!!!!

Ash's POV:

After the people helped Loyd I sat down on my seat and with Ashton. I stayed there waiting for the plane to land. I can't believe that Fernando did that and he dared threaten me with Ashton! I'm pretty sure that he has a death wish. I think I was pretty clear with him to never use Ashton against me. But I guess he thought that I wasn't serious. I may have been abused, raped and they may have made me do things that I never wanted to do, but that doesn't mean that I will be weak. It doesn't mean that I didn't learn a few things from them. Plus some of the things that they made me do I had to be trained so that I wouldn't get kill.

So yeah, I learn from being in a Mafia, I learned how they work. I learn the way that they hide. I learn the way that they don't show there feelings or the way that they know when someone is lying to them. I learned a lot and that shouldn't be a surprise. Fernando is a Mafia Boss he must know at least some of this things. But I guess that he was blinded, he thought that I worked for someone, that I beat his ass and no one was able to do that to him. Well I guess I am stronger than what he thought I would be. I'm pretty sure that I was staring to care for Fernando, hell I cared already for him that's why it hurt when he told me to get out of the car. But that doesn't matter, when he said to his men and women to use Ashton against that's when became like this. The persons that I cared about said to use my weaknesses against me and that's not okay with me. The little trust that I still had is gone and I doubt that I will trust him ever again.

After someone breaks my trust, just like my brother did nothing will be the same again. Ever since I was a little girl I had problems with trusting people. I never like that, they could betray me any second and I've had a lot of people betray me before. Never have I ever been good with people but I tried my best but the second that I saw a persons true colors, how they would betray anyone just for there benefit I stopped trusting people. You cont blame me for that. I'm pretty sure that this what causes most of my problems with people but I don't care. I do whatever I need to do to stay safe. I've always done that since I was little and I'll keep doing it until I die. That's not something that you can change. You can try but you'll never change that part of me. I know that I need to learn how to trust but at least for now I won't. Not until I feel safe. That I feel like I can protect myself and Ashton. I don't know when that will be but when it happens you will notice the difference.

"Hello this is your captain speaking. We are about to land so please if your not on your seat then go back. Put your seatbelt on. We don't want any accidents to happen so please follow the instructions. Thank you and I hope that you had a nice flight." Said the captain.

Huh... I didn't notice that we where about to land. I guess I was to focus on my thoughts. I looked at Ashton, he was sleeping. I took the seatbelt and strapped Ashton. Then I took mine and did the same. Just you wait, when I land I'm going to make Fernando's life hell. Well... at least for a while. He won't get away with this, I won't ever let him. I'm pretty sure he already knows that. The plane started to land. Finally we will touch ground!!

Okay I need to get my thoughts straight. After I get out of the plane I will get my stuff. Then I'll get Loyd to take them and go look for a taxi to bring us to Fernando's hotel. After that, when we arrive at the hotel Loyd will get me into Fernando's room, that he has on the hotel. I will check the room for any kind of weapon that I can use. After that I will get Loyd to show me Fernando's office. I will check Fernando's office for any kinds of weapons. I know that Fernando will have a lot of weapons on him, plus I'm sure he will also have men around the hotel incase something goes wrong, for him.

I'll talk to Fernando about why he did all of this and get some answers. I will also beat the shot out of him when I see him but that's not the point. First I need to get answers from him. The answers that I need from him are about the Limitation Mafia. I need to know anything from them and what do they own around the world. What are there territories, what do they do with them. I need to know all of those things and more and I will get my answers once and for all. I don't care about what I will need to do. I will keep Ashton and myself safe and for that I need to know all of this things. I know that Fernando has all of this information about them. After all Fernando is a Mafia Boss, he needs to know all of this information, cause this information helps him when he needs to attack them. I will get all of this information from him. He is not the only one that can be cruel, that can hide there emotions or that can be colder than ice. I will get all the things I need and nobody can stop me. Let's just see what happens when I see Fernando again...

End Of Chapter

Hello!!! Well guys this is the end of the chapter. Tell me what you think about it.

Remember to:

Vote

Comment

And share this story with your friends and followers!!!

With lots of love ❤️
pcristal05011

With lots of love ❤️ pcristal05011