Chapter Eighteen: Hotel, Threatened and What?

Hey guys! New chapter is up! Hope that you like it!!

Ash's POV:
Well Loyd didn't sleep at all in the car. I fed Ashton and I ate on of the sandwiches that I had taken from the plane. After that I made sure that everything that I had in the car was by my side and then I put Ashton on top of me and fell asleep.

Yeah I slept. You may think that, what about Loyd? Well Loyd is to scare to even wake me up. When we arrived he wouldn't wake me up in case I decided that I had enough of him. That's just stupid! But he didn't wake me up. When I woke up we where going around in circles around the plaza.

I was like why didn't you wake me up and kept going around in circles. Well the answer was simple, I didn't want you to snap at me or to kill me. So yeah let's just say that I rolled my eyes at that and told him not to be an idiot.

We went back to the hotel since I was awake now. When we got there I stepped out of the car with Ashton on my arms and my backpack. The hotel looked just like the one back in Italy. It was obvious that this hotel was Fernando's, everything was exactly the same inside as well.

"Look I need Fernando's hotel room to be ready in five minutes and for you to give me the keys of it." I said to the lady that was at the front desk.

She looked at me like I was crazy. Well I may be a bit crazy.

"I can't give you any of that Ms. I'm going to have to ask you to leave." Said the lady.

Oh so this is how it's going to be? Okay! I glared at the woman. Yeah it was just like the one I had on the airplane.

"Listen and listen carefully... you will do as I say. If you don't then you will have to deal with Fernando. Do you understand. Don't make me do this the hard way cause then things are going to get pretty ugly. So do as I said, right NOW!!!" I said yelled at the woman.

She looked frightened. Good! She then started typing on the computer. Oh she better be getting the room ready!

"Here you go... if I may know, who are you?" Asked the woman.

"I'm Ash and this baby that I have on my arms is Ashton. His my baby before you ask. Also sorry that I talked to you like that but then you wouldn't have given me what I needed. Plus Fernando needs to see that I can protect myself. Also he needs to learn not to be so much of a control freak." I said to the woman.

Then she paled. Huh... what's wrong with her?

"Umm... are you okay?" I asked her.

"Shit! Fuck! I'm going to die!" She yelled.

What the hell is she talking about?! Why is she going to die?!

"What the hell are you going on about?!" I asked her with an emotionless tone.

"He told me not to give you anything. He said that if I did he was going to kill me!" The woman yelled again.

Okay so I'm guessing that Fernando told his staff not to give or do anything I say. Smart but he doesn't know how I am, how I act or how scary I can be.

"Oh! So Fernando told you guys not to do anything I said or to give me anything I asked for. Hahaha! To bad that you just did. But I'll tell you this right now you are not going to die. No one is going to die. I won't let him do anything to you guys. Fernando will learn his lesson soon." I said to the woman.

I saw a few of the staff members that were around get stiff. Oh they are scared! Good. With I smirk on my face I looked around the room. The staff members where helping the guest get to there rooms.

"Okay so this is what you are going to do if you don't want to die. I have Loyd with me as you can see. Well I want you to tell the staff members that there will be a staff meeting where you guys normally have them. Loyd will show me around and to where the staff meeting will be. Oh it will be in about an hour. Only two of each kind of staff will stay the rest will be in the meeting. I will be informing you guys of what to do." I said to the woman.

She was  about to speak but I interrupted her.

"I don't want any if's, and'S or but's. I don't care what you guys want to tell me if it's not something that has to do with Fernando. Do you understand, good. Also I will need to know your name." I said to the woman.

"Okay well we just got an email that says that Fernando will be here in five hours. Also my name is Anne." She said, well Anne said.

"Well then nice to meet you Anne but I'm afraid I have to leave. But before I do I need the hotel rooms key." I said to Anne and put my hand out so that she would give me the keys.

"Here you go." She said and gave me the keys.

"Thanks." I said to her.

I turned around and saw Loyd with my stuff. Well looks like I'm holding a meeting today so that Fernando doesn't kill is staff. I roll my eyes at that. Fernando can be real stupid sometimes.

"Loyd show me to Fernando's room." I said to him.

Loyd walked up to me.

"Okay so did you get the keys?" He asked.

Loyd had a smirk on his face when he asked me this. Huh it looks like he warned them that I was coming. To bad that he couldn't stop me and he is going to get it when we arrive at the room. I won't forgive this action. I told him what was going on and he betray me. Even though I know that he could never betray Fernando and that's what I'm asking. But to bad that right now I'm the one that has control of this hotel.

End Of Chapter

Well hello!! I know, I know, it's been a while since I have updated but guys school is to much! I have been very busy this week! But I have updated today!!

Also please go follow the account KMLN_15 I'm part of that account. Why? Well me and my two best friends are doing a collaboration account so that the books written by us will be published. We didn't want to write the same book in all of our accounts so we did one for the three of us. The books will be published soon so please go check it out.

Remember to:

Vote

Comment

And share this story with your friends and followers!!!

With lots of love ❤️
pcristal05011

Quote of the month: