Chapter Six: Following

Hey guys!!! Well here is the new chapter! Please let me know how you guys are liking the story!

Start of Chapter

Ash's POV:
He looked at me with his stupid smirk on his face. I'll confess that yes he is really attractive but that won't help him.

"Look I really need to talk to you. I want to say I'm sorry for yelling at you to make your baby shut up it's just I was really stressed" said the guy.

"Look whatever just don't do that again to me or to anyone else" I said to him.

I looked at Ashton in my arms and he was just looking at me.

"Look maybe we can meet up and I'll buy you diner" said the guy.

"Look just cause I forgive you doesn't mean that I'm going to be all happy and let you in my life" I said to the guy.

The elevators doors opened and I walked out.

"Hey wait up" said the guy but I just ignored him and kept walking.

I went up to the front desk to ask if they could call a cab for me.

"Can you please call a cab for me" I asked the lady on the front desk.

"Yes of course do you need anything else" the lady ask.

"No that's all" I said to the lady.

I turned around and saw the guy. Man doesn't he get the hint!!

"Do you need any help? If you want you can use my car so that you don't have to go in a cab" said the guy.

"Look I don't even know your name so no, thanks but no" I said to him and left.

"My name is Fernando" he said.

"Okay, look I don't want to be rude but can you like leave. I want to just go do the things that I need to do, okay" I said to the guy, well Fernando.

"Damn the only thing I wanted was to help you and you come and say this to me" he said with a fake hurt expression.

I was about to tell him of when the lady from the front desk came.

"Your cab is here" she said.

"Thank you" I said and left.

I saw a guy outside of the hotel and I could see that he was talking to someone. He looked my way and smiled. I smiled back but I knew he was up to something.

I saw the cab so I went to its direction. I opened the door and got in. Ashton started to move in my arms and I saw he was looking at me with a small smile.

I love this little guy with all my heart. I looked up and saw the taxi man looking at me and wait for me to tell him where to go.

"I want to go to the nearest mall" I said to the man.

"Okay it will like and hour or so before we arrive at the mall" said the man.