Chapter Fifty: Awake

New chapter is up! Also I wanted to let you guys know that Mistakes the book after this one will be up soon so stay tune.

Ash's POV: (haven't have Ash's POVE IN A WHILE 😏)

Everything was dark, I couldn't see. I could here sounds but I couldn't tell what they were. Then I felt pain all over my body. I couldn't move. I tried to move my hands but I couldn't even move a finger. I tried to open my eyes but it was hard they felt so heavy. But I kept trying to open them or to at least move my hands.

Suddenly I heard a voice.

"Ash, Ash keep trying to wake up. Please keep fighting. Someone call the doctor." Said the voice. I still couldn't recognize the voice.

I felt my hand move a little so I tried to move it again and I did move my hand again and it got easier. So I decided to try and open my eyes again. I felt them move a bit but they didn't opened. I needed them to open. I tried again and again but they wouldn't open. I started to get frustrated.

"Ash if you can here me you need to calm down. Take it easy everything is alright. Just focus everything, all your power into opening your eyes. We will turn of the lights so the light won't bother you that much." Said another voice.

I did what the voices said and calmed down. Then o focused all my power into opening my eyes. After a while I managed to open my eyes a bit. I couldn't see very well but I could see shapes in the dark room. I tried to open my eyes more and this time I did. I could see different people all around me.

"Okay that's good. Can you see well? By the way I'm your doctor your in a hospital." Said the voice I had heard telling me to clam down.

"I need water." I said and felt my throat soar. I felt movement so I think someone is getting me water.

"Here." Said someone and gave me a glass of water. I took it and drank it all. After that I gave the glass back.

"Thank you." I said.

"You are welcome." Said the person.

"Okay before anything else I need to know if you can see clearly." Said the doctor.

"Yes." I answered.

"So you won't mind if I turn on the lights right?" Asked the doctor.

"No I won't." I said and then the lights turned on. It blinded me at first but then I got used to the light again.

"Do you remember what your name is?" Asked the doctor.

"Yes my name is Ash Mendez." I said.

"How old are you?" Asked the doctor.

"Nineteen." I said.

"Do you have any family members left?" Asked the doctor.

"The only family that I'm sure is alive is my son Ashton." I answered.

"This is good you remember. But do you remember why your here?" Asked the doctor.

"Yes I was in something that you could call a war." I said to the doctor.

"You are correct. Well you definitely don't have memory loss. Do you remember the last persons you were with?" Asked the doctor.

"Yes it was Fernando." I answered.

"Well we will be running some test and then you can see your family. We have already called your family here." Explained the doctor.

"Okay." I said.