Chapter Twenty Two: Don't Mess With Me!

So guys who did you vote for? I couldn't vote since obviously I'm still in high school but that doesn't matter. Okay well I just hope that you guys like this chapter.

Ash's POV:

"I know that you guys are scared that Fernando may fire you." I started up.

Everyone nodded there heads. I sighed. This is going to be a hard meeting.

"Okay well this is how this are going to go. You guys will keep doing your jobs just like you did them before. Your going to act like nothing is going to happen. I don't want you guys to be nervous cause Fernando will probably be mad but don't worry he won't do anything to you guys. I will be talking to him. Also if Fernando ever lays a finger on you guys please let me know cause then let's just say Fernando won't be walking for a few days." I said to them.

The all looked relieved. Good I don't want them to be nervous. This hotel needs to keep working like it was before. Plus I'm telling them the truth, I won't let Fernando do anything to them. He needs to learn that he isn't in control of everything, even if it's something that he owns there's always going to be someone that will try to take it from him. So let's think of this as a test for Fernando.

"Does anyone have any questions?" I asked.

"How will we be able to inform you of Mr. Pasquarelli does something to us?" Asked one of the staff members.

"Well I'll give you my phone number. Also you can tell Loyd here if he does something. But I don't think that Fernando is going to be so stupid to do anything to you guys. Plus if you can't call me or tell Loyd let's just say I have my ways of knowing if he does something to you guys." I said to them.

The all nodded and let a sigh of relief. Good they have calmed down.

"Well do you guys have any questions cause if not then please go back to your work." I said to them.

I waited to see if they had anymore questions. They started to stand up and leave the room. I looked at Loyd.

"Loyd!" I called.

Loyd looked at me. He looked scared. Then I notice that he was closed to Ashton. Oh hell no! When will that motherfucker learn?!

"Get the hell away from Ashton right NOW!" I growled out at Loyd.

Loyd took a step back in fear. Oh he better be scared!

"What where you just about to do to Ashton, Loyd?!" I asked Loyd.

"Umm... I-I was j-j-just checking him u-up." Said Loyd to me and not looking convinced.

"Oh really? Why would you do that Loyd?" I asked him with a sweet tone in my voice.

Loyd paled even more. I can feel his fear rolling off him in waves. Loyd just looked at me.

"Are you going to answer me LOYD!!" I all but yelled at him.

Loyd jumped when he heard my tone. Then we got a gun from the meeting table. Fuck! He can kill me or hurt me and Ashton if he wanted too. I looked at the table. I need to get a gun.

"Put the gun down Loyd." I said to Loyd and walked closer to the table since I had seen a gun stuck in one of the legs of the table.

"No! So don't make me shoot you. Just do as I say." Said Loyd.

I walked closer to him and Loyd took of the safety lock of the gun. Then in one moment I was standing there then I had nocked Loyd's gun from his hands. The gun flew to the other side of the room. Loyd was starting to get up so I got the gun from the table leg. I took of the safety lock and loaded the gun. Then I pushed the trigger. I saw Loyd fall to the floor. Loyd was holding is arm. I could see the blood coming out of his arm. But that wasn't enough for me so I shot him on the leg. He cried out in pain again.

"I told you not to mess with me Loyd. You saw that I shot the man in the office but you didn't take that as a warning so I had to shoot you. So please don't make me do it again." I said to Loyd.

Looking around I saw Ashton in his stroller. Ashton was just looking at me like I hadn't done anything. I could tell that he wasn't scared. He wasn't crying wish was a good thing. I walked up to Ashton.

"Hey baby you are coming with mommy cause she has to deal with some stuff." I said to Ashton and then started to push his stroller out of the room but before I left I turned to Loyd.

"I forget something. Where is your phone Loyd?" I said asked Loyd.

"In my pocket" Loyd managed to rasp out.

I could tell that Loyd was in a lot of pain but I don't care right now. He was about to do something to Ashton. I promised that I wouldn't do any of this when Ashton was in the room but I needed to do it. It was after all for Ashton and his safety.

I took the phone from Loyd's pocket and then went out of the room while pushing Ashton's stroller wish he was inside. I went into the hallway and saw two men in black suits. They looked like bodyguards if I'm honest.

"Hey you two guys!" I yelled at them.

The men turned around and faced me. I smiled at them.

"Hey you work for Fernando right?" I asked the men.

"Yes..." they both said.

"Okay well then I need your help." I said to them.

"Okay?" One of them said but it sounded more like a question.

"Well first thing is first I need you guys to show me the way to Fernando's office." I said to them.

"Okay please follow us." Said the other man.

We walked for a bit until I saw Fernando's office door.

"Well thank you guys! Also I need another favour." I said to the men.

They looked at me as if waiting for me to tel them what I need.

"Okay well there maybe a man that goes by the name of Loyd in the meeting room... wish may or may not been shot twice. So I need you guys to go get him and we'll get him to a hospital or something so that he doesn't die of blood lost..." I said to the men.

Both men looked at me with there mouth hanging open and there eyes wide. I laughed a bit.

"Umm... we are just wondering who are you?" Asked the man in the left.

"Oh I'm Ash. Nice to meet you!" I said to both men.

They paled. Huh... it looks like they have beef informed about me. Good! That makes me so happy.

"You are Ash so that means, that is Ashton?" Said asked the man at the right.

I nodded my head.

"Well it was nice meeting you guys but I have to do some stuff but thanks for the help! Also please don't forget to get Loyd! Thanks!" I said and with that I got Ashton and myself into Fernando's office. Well let's see what we find...

End of Chapter

Hello!! I know, I know... I haven't updated in a while but guys first thing it was Election Day few days ago so I didn't update but I had updated the day before. Next I had school until today wish I was really busy with. Also this Friday I don't have school so I will be able to update again!!

Like always I hope that you like the chapter!

Remember to:

Vote

Comment

And share this story with your friends and followers!!

With lots of love ❤️
pcristal05011