Chapter Nine: Fernando and a Hotel Room

Well guys... I'm so happy today!!! I'm so glad that this story is getting more popular by the days!! Thanks so much for reading it and I'm really hoping that you guys like it!!!

Ash's POV:

I had just entered into the hotel room. Looking around I saw that it wasn't as good as the old one. But I don't care I'm just going to be staying here for two days. I took Ashton out of his stroller and put him in the bed.

Ashton had fallen asleep while I made my way up to the room. After putting Ashton on the bed and making sure to put the pillows around him so he wouldn't fall I went to the door. I checked to see if the door had all of the locks on and it did.

I grabbed my back pack and went into the bathroom. This was my last change of clothes. I took a shower and did all of my other things and then I went out of the bathroom.

I went up to where Ashton was. He was still asleep. Looking around the room I saw that it had a computer.

"Yes" I said out loud.

Now I could look for a restaurant to eat at. I went up to the computer and turned it on. The computer didn't have a password so I was good. I checked to see if the computer was connected to the WiFi.

It was connected to the WiFi, so I went to google. I googled up restaurants near the hotel I was at. It said that there where a few restaurants close by that I could go walking. Then I checked to see if there was a mall close by since I needed to buy a phone.

It said that there was a mall ten minutes away. Good it isn't that far from the hotel. I heard Ashton crying so I went to where he was. I saw Ashton's red face.

"Aww baby! Shhhh. Don't worry mommy is here" I said to Ashton while grabbing him and pulling him close to my chest.

I started walking around the hotel room. Ashton wouldn't stop crying. I think his hungry. With Ashton still on my arms I went to get my backpack. I grabbed a bottle that I had prepared for Ashton. I gave him the milk and he calmed down.

After Ashton was done I put him back on the bed so that I could go and look for Ashton's clothe and give him a bath. After I got everything I needed I went up to Ashton. Taking him into my arms I went to the bathroom.

I gave Ashton a bath and changed his dipper. After that me and Ashton went back to the room. Placing Ashton on the bed I went and checked to see if the hotel had room service. I looked at what kinds of food they had and I ended up with three vegetarian sandwiches and two bottles of water. 

I waited for room service to bring me my food. While doing that I went back to the computer to check what are the resent phones. It looks like the phone that was in was an iPhone.

"Hmm... I guess I'll get that one then" I said to myself.

I once had an iPhone, well before my brother did this to me. Still can't believe that! Anyways it couldn't have changed that much. I heard a nock at the door and went to see who it was. Looking through the door hole I saw that it was room service.

Opening the door so that there person could give me the food.

"Hello I got your food. Would you like me to bring it in?" Asked the man that had my food.

"No it's okay. Just give it to me" I said the the man with a small smile.

"Are you sure? I can bring it in it's no trouble" said the man.

"Oh don't worry about it but thanks" I said and grabbed my food from his hands.

He was getting me scared.