Chapter Seven: Threatend

Hey guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad that you guys like my book!!! I really love writing this book and I'm so glad that it is becoming popular. Please let me know on how you guys are liking the book cause I will really like to know. Also if you find any errors please let me know so that I can change it, let me know in the comments.

Ash's POV:

The man looked at me with a surprised look on his face. I just stayed there waiting for him to say something. I noticed that he was really tall. The man has blonde hair and light brown eyes.

"Look I just saw you in the store and well you are really pretty and... I just... damn this is hard to explain" said the man.

He was trying to find an excuse, it looks like he thought that I wouldn't notice him or that I wouldn't talk to him.

"Well let me correct you on something. You have been following me since I left the hotel, that's the first lie" I said to the man.

He looked surprised. I guess he thought that I didn't notice his car following the taxi.

"Look I just need to know your name and I won't do anything to you or your baby" said the man to me.

I looked at Ashton, that man thought that I was dumb! Oh how I'm going to prove him wrong and I have a feeling that this man is working for that guy, Fernando. If he is really working for Fernando then his dead.

"What makes you think I'll give you my name" I said to the man.

"Look I don't want to do anything to you or your baby so please just tell me what I want to know" said the man.

"First thing first, what's your name?" I asked the man.

"It's Julio" said the man, well now named Julio.

"Well Julio, you can go back to your boss and tell him that I don't want anything to do with him and his stupid ass" I said to Julio with an innocent look on my face.

"Look I really don't want to hurt you" said the man walking closer to me.

Oh hell NO!! He won't know what hit him if he does something to me or Ashton. Actually no, he won't get close enough.

"Listen you think I'm not smart enough to know who you are working for?! Please I know that Fernando sent you here so go tell him that I don't care! Tell him he can go FUCK HIMSELF! I won't tell you anything about me but I will tell you this get near me and I will kill you. And trust me I won't mind killing you. So I hope we have an agreement" I said to Julio.

Julio looked at me in shocked. It was so obvious that what I had said was right. He was working for Fernando and I knew that I had to leave this place before they came and take me.

They probably see me as a threat or a spy. This place is no longer safe for me and my baby.

"Look lady I need to finish my job and I really wish you would just tell me what I want to know. And since you figured it out, yes I'm working for Fernando and if he knows that I didn't get what he asked for he will kill me" said Julio to me.

I did feel a bit sorry for him when he told me that Fernando may kill him but I didn't feel that sorry.

"I don't care what Fernando does to you. So I suggest you leave me alone" I said to Julio and started walking away.

"Oh no you don't" I heard Julio say.

I heard him running after me. I felt him coming from my left side. I put Ashton into my right hand and made my left had into a punch. Oh his done!

When he was close enough I turned around and punched him in the face. He stumbled back. He put his hand on his cheek. He looked at me like I was something out of this planet. I glared at him. Then I looked at Ashton to see if he was alright. Ashton just looked up at me with a smile on his little baby face.

"I'm warning you! Don't ever come close to me out I will do more than just punch you. Now call your boss, Fernando to come here cause I want to talk to him and only him" I said to Julio.

Julio just looked at me I guess he was still in shocked that I had actually punched him and that it hurt him a lot.

"Are you just going to stand there or do you need me to punch you again" I said to Julio.

I was never this harsh with anyone but he threatened me and my baby, and that's so not okay with me. He would have been dead already if it was for me but I knew that I needed him to get in contact with Fernando.

Julio finally snapped out of it when I started to walk up to him. He took his phone out of his pocket and started to what I think is call Fernando.

"Hey Fernando..." said Julio into the phone.

I don't know what Fernando said to Julio but he paled.

"Look um... she found out that I was following her and well yeah long story short she punched me and wants to talk to you and let me tell you she is pissed off" said Julio into the phone.

The voice from the phone was so loud I could here Fernando tell, well yell at Julio that he was going to kill him. I walked up to Julio and took his phone from his hand.

"Listen to me and listen well... I want you to come here and fast before I do something that I won't regret at all. Now you won't be killing anyone unless you want me to kill you" I said into the phone.

"Who do you think you are! You did not just threatened me! I will kill you, and what makes you think I'll go where ever you are" said Fernando.

Well at least I know his not as dumb as I thought.

"Look if you want to find out anything about me you will come here. You have half an hour to get here or trust me you won't find me ever again" I said to Fernando and I hanged up the phone.

I gave the phone to Julio who had his jaw on the floor, gapping at me. I just laughed at him. Let's see if Fernando shows up.

End Of Chapter 

Well guys I hope that you enjoyed this chapter!

Tell me what you think about this chapter and if you find any errors please let me know in the comments below!

Remember to:

VOTE

COMMENT

AND SHARE THIS STORY WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FOLLOWERS!!!

With lots of ❤️,
pcristal05011