Chapter Eleven: Agreement

Hello!!! I hope that you guys are having fun reading the story!!! I love you guys so much! Thank you for all of your love and support!!!

Ash's POV:

He was the Italian Mafia Boss!!! No he will send me back! I need to leave. I can't stay. I can't tell him anything!

"Hey hey calm down. I'm not going to do anything to you or your baby. Please calm down" said Fernando and pulled me closer to his chest.

"No!! Let me go! You'll just send me back to that bastard!! Let me go! I don't want to go back! He will kill me and Ashton!" I yelled while I try to get out of his hold.

"I'm not going to do any of that and who the hell is Ashton" asked Fernando.

I looked at him. I really looked at him. In the end I could tell that he wouldn't hurt me nor Ashton.

"You won't hurt me right?" I asked Fernando.

"No I won't hurt you. You can trust me. But you need to tell who the fuck is Ashton?" Asked Fernando.

"Ashton is my baby" I said to Fernando.

"Oh" said Fernando, he looked relieved.

Why would he be relieved? I don't get this guy at all.

"Okay now that I know who Ashton is can you tell me about how you ended up the that Mafia Boss" said Fernando looking into my eyes.

"It's something real hard to talk about and I won't go into details" I said to Fernando.

"Okay I get it but I need to know what he did to you and how you ended up with him" said Fernando.

"Okay, well I ended up with him cause my brother got into some kind of problems with the Mafia Boss and my brother still needed to pay some stuff to him. Let's just say my brother didn't find the money or a way to get out of the problem so he gave me to the Mafia Boss" I said to Fernando.

I felt him tens. All of his body became stiff. I felt it since I was still on his lap. Fernando pushed me even closer to him. I didn't resist him. We stayed like that for a while but then I continued.

"That's why I ended up with him. Then when I was with him well, he would rape me, abuse me and do other horrible things that I won't mention. That's how I got pregnant with Ashton, the Mafia Boss raped me. Ashton is his baby but he doesn't care. After I had Ashton I waited a few months but I managed to escape and that's how I ended up here" I said to Fernando.

Fernando looked like he was thinking about all of. About all of the things I just told him. But the thing is I didn't go into detail so that's nothing.

"I'm sorry I know this must be really hard for you. I'm going to make him pay for everything his done to you and to me. Me and that Mafia Boss don't get along. But I do need to know how did you learn those moves you used on me?" Said asked Fernando.

"Well when I was in the Mafia I saw the men fighting and I picked it up" I said to Fernando.

"Oh!" Said Fernando.

"Yeah" I said to Fernando.

"Can you pass Ashton to me?" I asked Fernando.

"Yeah sure" said Fernando and then he put me on the bed, turned around picked up Ashton and turned back and gave him to me.

I took Ashton into my arms and hugged him. Some how I feel es relieved that I said this to Fernando. I don't know why and right now I don't care why I feel like this. Or why I feel like I can trust Fernando, I just want to be safe and alright. I don't want any problems.

"You really are an amazing mother" said Fernando to me.

I looked up at him and smiled.

"Thank you. I try my best to be a good mother to Ashton" I said to Fernando.

"I can see that" said Fernando.

"Look I want you to come and live with me" said Fernando.

"What?!" I said.

"I want to be able to protect you and Ashton from that Mafia Boss. Plus when you are ready and if you do know any kind of information about him that we can use against him then it would be helpful. Also I can train you" said Fernando to me.

I looked at him to see if he was serious or joking. He was serious. Fernando wanted to protect me and Ashton. Even if he didn't show it I could tell he cared. He did have a heart. He wasn't like that Mafia Boss I was once given to.

I could trust Fernando. He would protect me and wouldn't let anything happen to me and Ashton. Fernando was waiting for my answer. He didn't show it but I could tell that he was nervous about my answer. I think he thought that I wouldn't accept his offer. But he was dead wrong. I was and will accept his offer. And I will do anything to make that Mafia Boss suffer for all the things he did to me.

"Okay" I said to Fernando.

"Okay?" Asked Fernando.

"Okay. Yes I'll go with you. I accept your offer" I said to Fernando with a small smile on my face.

I saw a big smile on Fernando's face. He was happy that I said yes and so was I. Finally I would have someone to protect me and Ashton.

"Good cause I wouldn't have let you go that easily" said Fernando to me with a smile on his face.

This was the first time that I saw a good emotion on his face. The others that I have seen was angry and frustrated.

"I would have hope that you didn't" I said to Fernando.

End Of Chapter

Well this is the end!

Not! This is just the end of the chapter! This book still has a long way to go.

I hope that you liked it cause I had a lot of fun writing this chapter.

Please remember to:

Vote

Comment

And share this story with your friends and followers!!!

With lots of ❤️
pcristal05011

With lots of ❤️ pcristal05011