Chapter Thirty Nine : We Are Here!

Hello! Yes I have updated again! I'm trying update as much as I can so here is another update.

Fernando's POV:
Ash. Ash is in the hospital. She is in my hospital and she's having emergency surgery. I had Finn in my arms, he had calmed down and had stopped crying. Finn looked at me with big eyes.

"Let's go to the hospital now." I said to Julio.

"Wait we have Ashton and his sisters here. Fernando you need to take care of them first." Said Julio.

"I have to go see Ash and my mom." I said to Julio and started to walk out of the living room with Finn but Julio stopped me.

"Look Fernando bothAsh and your mom would want you to take care of Ashton and his sisters first and then go and check on them." Said Julio.

I sighed and made my way back to the sofa, I put Finn on the sofa.

"Okay... bring Ashton and his sisters here." I said to Julio.

"Okay." Said Julio and walked out of the living room.

I need to calm down. Ash is going to be alright and so is my mom. Everything is going as planned and if I'm not mistaken Leo will be back soon, when his men inform him that Ash and Ashton are missing he'll come back sooner. I was snapped out of my thoughts when Julio opened the door.

"Here they are." Said Julio.

I saw two girls come into the room one of them had Ashton on her arms.

"What are your names?" I asked the girls.

They looked at each other and then at Ashton the back at me.

"I asked you a question!" I said to them.

"Who are you?" Asked the girl that was holding Ashton.

"I'm Fernando the Boss." I said to the girls.

"You are Fernando, the guy I talked to in the phone, the one I have the information to?" The girl holding Ashton asked.

"Yes." I said simply.

The girls looked shocked at me. I guess they weren't use to people answering them straight forward.

"Now tell me your names." I said to the girls once again.

Again they looked at each other then at Ashton and then at me.

"My name is Joanna." Said the girl holding Ashton.

"And my name is Joan." Said the other girl.

I looked at them, they were hiding there fear, but I could tell that they were scared.

"Give me Ashton." I ordered the girls.

"No." Said Joanna.

"I'm sorry what did you just say to me?" I asked Joanna.

"You heard me." Said Joanna.

I smirked at her.

"Don't get sassy with me Joanna." I said with a warning tone.

She laughed. She was laughing at me!

"Why are you laughing at me?" I asked Joanna.

"I won't give you my brother, plus I promised to take care of him." Said Joanna.

"I don't care that you promised! Give me Ashton to me." I said to her.

"So you don't care that we promised Ash?" Asked Joan.