Introductions

Adrianna Flame. A name that will go down in history. One with glorious notes of heroic good, yet one with a twisted delicious darkness.

Being the youngest of three is never an easy thing to deal with, especially when you're considered the rotten apple of the golden tree. The oldest of the Flame siblings, my brother Keith Ramone, is the next in line beta. He's a party animal, kind hearted, handsome, and is the definition of a golden child. But I only know him as my arrogant, egotistical older brother. Then there's my sister Jennifer Alice, head cheerleader, queen of high school, "most beautiful girl", the pack's pride and joy. To me she's just an evil queen with a heart of stone. Don't get me wrong, I love my siblings and I know for a fact they once loved me, but over time something changed. Although it's different with my brother. He's not as bad as my sister, he still shows that he loves me at times, even though he will try to deny it. I know that if I truly needed him, he would be there for me. My sister, on the other hand, is one of the main reasons for my suffering. She loves to torment and poke fun at me.

My parents are one of the few happy things I have. My father Oliver Kai, is the current beta alongside our alpha. My father is a loving, compassionate, funny, and strong man. He has always been there to support my siblings and me with whatever we decided to put our hearts into. My lovely mother Olivia May, stands by his side with such beauty and strength. Whenever I'm with my parents I can't help but smile. I tend not to bother them much when it comes to the bullying I face; I know it's just high school and that it won't matter when we are older.

My brother is best friends with the soon to be alpha, Ace Beckham Knight. Ace was once a good friend of mine. I was forced at a young age to hangout with him whenever our parents had work to do, but by the time we got to junior high popularity had become such a big deal. I was content with staying at home, reading a good book, and singing, but everyone else wasn't and over time Ace and I drifted. I became a "nerd" and he became the "king of high school". You would think that Ace and my sister would have dated considering they are the king and queen of school, but they never did, and I honestly wonder if they ever will.

Getting bullied at school has never gotten to me, I couldn't care less about what they think of me. I have a best friend who is more of a sister to me than my real sister is, and that is all I need. Alexandra Maeve Hill. Her parents are some of the strongest pack warriors. We are both considered nerds to the people in our school and in the pack. We tend to train by ourselves or with our parents, so that we don't have to deal with our "bullies." Our pack, the Midnight Howlers, is one of the strongest, only second to the Royal pack themselves.

This. This is my story.

_______________________________________

Hey guys this is my first book so don't get to angry if its terrible. But if you do like it tell me.
Thanks