Chapter 17: Mates

The boys look beyond confused at our actions. I mindlink Jordan to quickly grab Carly and Chloe and bring them here. Second later everyone came into the kitchen that where I pushed the boy.

"Alpha." They bow there heads in respects. Ace nods towards them. I let go of the boys and walk over to Ace and the others. I smirk at Sage, because on cue Chloe and Elijah say..

"Mate!" I smile at my friends.

"Elijah Waters this is Chloe Blair. Chloe this is Elijah. Now Elijah Chloe is a rogue like me. She and her sister have gone through some shit. So of you hurt her I will kill you. I already know that you won't reject her we had this talk a long time ago so I don't have to worry about that. Carly and Klaus are mates so now everyone has a mate." I exclaim happy. I walk to Sage and put one hand on my hip and the other one out to her. She signs and pulls out 20 bucks and put it in my hand. I walk over to Ace and hug him from the side.

"What's the 20 bucks for?" Chloe say she is hugging Elijah.

"That was the theory that you too where mates. Sage didn't believe me so I told her that if you were she gave me 20 and I won." I shrug. She gives me that really look. I mouth the word sorry to her she rolls her eyes.

"So lunch time!!" I yell jumping up and down. I the other either yell a yes or nod. I look at Chloe and Carly and they give me the look.

"Race!" Us three yell as we run out to our bikes.

They had there bike sent out here yesterday night while we where gone. Chloe has a black and green bike and Carly has a white and red. They love there bikes and cars like their babies just like me. Us three race to the café that I love going to. Chloe beats us and Me and Carly tied.

"Haha I beat you. Losers! Losers! I beat you!" Chloe sing to us with a little dance. I laugh at her and Carly puts her in a head lock. I grab Carly and put in a head lock. We mess with each other all the time like this its fun for us.

"1... 2..3 let go." I whisper to each other. We all let go at the same time. We wait for the other to come they are taking forever. Then arrive and I smile. Everyone gets out of the car. We all walk into the café and just hangout. Some of the pack members come to the café and say their hellos. What messed with was that they said Alpha and Luna. I'm not his Luna yet am I. I pushed that to the back of my mind