Chapter 4: Nadia

Ace growls and stands up from his chair, and walks out of the house. Alex and me look at each other, and smirk we hook arms walk to the door of the house.

"What do you want and why are you here?" Ace's voice boom through the trees of the forest thats around us. That much power that in his voice sends a shiver down my spine.

"We are here for the Reaper and the Ripper," A voice that I hate and dread replies.

Once I hear that voice a booming growl vibrates through my body. Making almost every head turn towards me and Alex. We walk down the stairs, through the crowd of wolves till we are in front.

"Omear!" Alex and me say in unison

"Ahh...Ripper. Reaper how are you guys?" He says sickly sweet

"Not so good now that you are hear," There is so much digest in my voice "Why are you here?" I get to the point

"We have a present for you!" Weird to hear all of the happiness in his voice.

He nod to some of the rogues behind him. After a couple seconds one of his men comes with s litttle girl in his hands. She had a bag over her head. I was wondering who she was a why she is my important to me. Then the moment the take the bag off her head I felt my angre rise in my body.

"NADIA!!" Alex and me scream. That seems to make her head snap up to us

"Adrian, Alex!!" She screams back she starts to shruggle against the man that was holding her

"Shut up," Omear yells at her, making her whimper. That mad me even more angry than I already am.

"OMEAR," I roar "Do you remember the day they gave me the name Ripper? You definitely know why I got that name," I say as I advance to him he takes a step back. "I toar through 4/5 of your rogue pack because you cross me, and the true reason I stop killing was because my friend got hurt." I explain. By now he is shaking in fear "Now let the girl go. Now!!" I finished as my eyes slowly turned silver.

All of his men look scared shirtless. Him as well he looked at him man that was holding Nadia. He let Nadia go.

"Nadia come to Alex," I yell to her "Alex take her to the pack doctor, and get her checked out." I say to Alex not stopping as I advance to Omear. I watch as Nadia runs to Alex. I can hear Alex running to the house and up the stairs. But she stops and turns around still holding Nadia.

"RIPPER!" She yells and with that my vision goes red and I break out into a sprint. I let my wolf take over. But I made sure to make sure to only kill Omear and the few of his men. I don't want to kill everyone. There was only like 40 so it was easy. I killed 6 of them and the rest were badly injured.

I tore Omear' s heart out of his chest. I watched with glee as the life slowly left his body. I was finally relieved that he was dead. He can no longer torment anymore people.

Once I was done with them I am covered on blood. I turn to Ace and his pack the are all wide eyed and shocked.

"Get them and take care of them as you wish," I didn't wait for them I walked over to the house to get changed. After I get change I have to go check on Nadia.

Ace's P.O.V

I finally got my mate back after about 2 years of her being gone I got her back. I only rejected her for my reputation. But I regreted the moment she walked away from me. I tried to find her, but she wasn't at school anymore. Then I found out that her best friend was Keith's mate and he rejected her.

I went home to find out that her and her friend ran away from the pack. I'm not going to lie when she left in I never cried before that, but when she left me I broke down crying. I was never with another girl after that, I didn't have my luna.

Now she is finally back and she doesn't want me any where near her. It hurts me so much when she said that. I was about to reply to her when someone yells Rogues. Why does ever bad thing have to happen right now. I get up from my chair and walk out of the house Keith was behind me. When I walked out the of the house most of my warriors are outside of the looking at the group of rogues

"What do you want and why are you here?" I demand. I use my alpha voice. Only a few of the wolves were affect of the rogues. Some of my wolves bow their heads. The leader smiled at me. He had a sadistic look on his eyes and it made me uneasy.

"We are here for the Reaper and the Ripper," he says with a smile on his face.

Who the hell are Reaper and Ripper. I was about to ask when I heard a growl that kinda scared me. It came from Adrianna and Alex those two walk there way through my pack till they were not to far in front of us.

"Omear." Was the first thing that came out of my mate's mouth. How the hell does she know him is what I want to know.

"Ahh...Ripper. Reaper how are you guys? " He says in a sickly sweet voice to her. I could see all of the hatred they have for him.

"Not as good now that your here," her voice is filled with disgust "Why are you here," she asks cutting straight to the point. The new version of her doesn't take anything. She has short patients.

"We have present for you!" The amount of joy that was in his voice made me sick. What does he have for her. As I was thinking this one of his man girl out a girl with a bag around her head he yanks the bag off her head. I feel the anger rise inside. Why would they do that to such a young girl?

"NADIA!!" Adrianna and Alex yell to the girl. So they do know the girl.

The girl struggles against the man that is holding her yelling out to Adrianna and Alex. Omear yells out to the girl to shut up she whimpers and stops struggling. I took a step forward but then Alex turned around and gave me a look saying don't do it.

"OMEAR," Adrianna roar out to him "Do you remember the day they gave me the name Ripper? You definitely know why I got that name," She say as she advance to him he takes a step back. "I toar through 4/5 of your rogue pack because you cross me, and the true reason I stop killing was because my friend got hurt." She explain. By now he is shaking in fear "Now let the girl go. Now!!" She finally finished

Wait.... 4/5 of his pack. The weakling of our pack did that to a pack of wolves. What happened to her friend and who is the little girl. After she told them to let the girl go Omear motion for his man to let the girl go he did. They all looked scared in a way that it looked like they would die on spot. Alex turned to us and mouths the words 'step back or else'. We did. We all took a step back some took two.

"Nadia come to Alex," She yell to the little girl "Alex take her to the pack doctor, and get her check out." she orders Alex not stopping as she advance to Omear. We all watch as Nadia runs to Alex. We watch as Alex run past us and to the house. But she stops and turns around still holding Nadia in her arms.

"RIPPER!" She yells to Adrianna and with that my pack watches as Adrianna break out into a sprint. I can see her wolf take over as she attached the rogue pack. She killed Omear and a few more people, but I can tell that she only hurt the others. She ripped Omear's heart out of his chest. I watch in horror as my mate rips a few people to shreds, and break limbs, knock peoples skulls together. 40 people. She took down 40 in less that 10 mins. She turns to us with blood covering her cloths. I look at her with her a shocked, and a little bit of fear in my face. I know the others are sharing my facial expressions

"Get them and take care of them as you wish," she didn't even wait for a reasponses before walking away.

I really don't think any of us where really going to answer her. We stand there for a few minutes without saying anything.

"What the hell just happened?" Keith breaking the slience

"I don't know, but I want to find out," I say "Go clean that up please and take the ones that are not dead to the cells." My men nod I leave them to on that. Me and Keith walk into the pack house, and head to the pack doctors to figure out what the hell just happened.