Chapter 20: Mark

I woke up in the mates arms feeling happier than ever. My neck kinda hurt from the mark. I slowly unwrap his arms from around me, he let out a soft whimper as I left. I quickly walked to the bathroom to look at my mark. I took of my shirt so that I could see it better. It was a black, white and red mark. The black and white kinda looked like a wolf it its own way with red roses in it. I loved it.

"Wow...." I trail off as I trace the mark with my fingers.

"Its beautiful isn't it." Ace appears behind me and wraps an arm around my stomach. I lean back into his chest.

"Yes it is. Thank you for giving me such a beautiful mark." I say as I look at him in the mirror. He smiles and kisses my temple.

"Let's go down and get some breakfast." He said smiling at me.

I nod as I grab another tank top to put on. He get dressed, grabs my hand and we start walking down stairs. We wall down stairs to be met by Keith, Alex, Chloe, and Elijah. They look up at us as we walk in. Ace sits next to the boys and the girls look at me. They narrow their eyes at my shoulder Chloe gets up and walks over to me. Alex smiles at me.

"Honey bear got marked." She gasp looking at my mark closely.

She smirks before running off up stairs yelling 'Anna Got Marked' my eyes wide as I ran after her tried to shut her up. Key word: tried. By the time I got to her the others where running down the stairs. I squealed and I ran back to the kitchen hiding behind Ace. They all came running into the kitchen.

"Its time to play the marks game!" Kal and Sage yell at the same time.

"No. No. No. That game is torture." I beg

"Come on you use to love this game!" Jordan yelled to me

"When it was you guys doing it. Not me." I hiss at them.

"You promised!!" Jordan pleaded.

"Fine!"I huff out a breath because they weren't going to stop till I said yes.

Alex walks over and grabs my hand. She turned towards the other pulling me with her.

"Let's go everyone to the living room." Everyone follows to the living room.

Alex pushes me into the chair in the front of the room. Everyone sits around me.

"Alright one of biggest secret." Cole says. I huff a breath thinking about what to say.

"I was the one who ate all of Cole's chocolate cake and Alex took the fall for me." I shrugged. Cole glared at me with deadly eyes.

"You where the one that all of my favorite chocolate cake." He says through gritting teeth.

"Yeah. Sorry. Don't worry I will get you two on you birthday." I smile at him.

"What is the thing that love most about your mate." Carly asked bluntly

"That's a hard one, but if I had to chose one of my highest it would be his eyes." I say look straight into his eyes.

Both of us blushed a little bit. They keep asking me questions and then moved on to Ace. That lasted for a good hour and half. Its got weird after a while. I hate this game. It was a trust game its like a giant game of truth. Its fun when I do it to others, but when it's you that has to do it its terrifying. After a while Ace came over to me and sat me in his lap. I was okay with it. We decided to head over to the pack house and hang out their. I through on some sweats and some gym shoes. I don't care how the others see me. We walked over to the pack house and went to watch a movie. I went to the kitchen to make us popcorn and get us some snacks yo be met by Jennifer. I ignored her, I couldn't care less about her. She is not my sisters.

"Hey slut." Was the first thing she sneered at me when she saw me. I ignored her again not caring what she says to me.

"Don't ignore me!" She growled at as she grabbed my arm. Her grip tighten and I let out a little whimper her long ass nail where digging into my skin.

"Let. Go." I say lowly. Fear flash's in her eyes before it was gone. Her grip tighten her nails dug in deeper.

"Don't tell me what to do you little brat. You still are that one weak girl. You think that just because you have all these new friends now your better than everyone. Your not. They don't love or care about you they will leave you. You are a sad pathetic weak girl." I couldn't help but laugh at what she said. "Why are you laughing?" she screeched at me.

"Im...laughing because...I could kill you...in less than a minute and you calling me weak. You are nothing to me but a helpless girl putting others down because she is to pathetic herself to do anything else." I was laughing through most of it. She looked shocked then scared then just pissed. I ripped her grip from my arm and grabbed all of our stuff to head the others. Her annoying voice stopped me.

"I challenge you."