Chapter 23: I Love You

As soon as I opened my eyes I find Ace standing it they middle a giant heart made of roses and Lilly's. He has a red velvet box in his hand. My hand goes stairght to my mouth.

"Okay so this is not a wedding proposal, but it is a promise. Adrianna Bay Flame, I love you. I am in love with you. I have had a crush on you ever since we where little, but with the whole reputation thing and expectations was chose to do something that broke my heart. Your parents nearly killed me after you left and I almost let them. My mom was disappointed in me and my dad was angry. You know that I almost never cry, but as soon as you left I was out of it I cried and I was broken. Look I know I can't take back everything that I did and I know that you can never fully forgive, but I hope you will take this from me and we can change that." He pauses as he opens the box to reveal a black ring with purple stones. "-This is a promise ring. A promise to say that I will always love you and that one day if you let me we will get married." By the time he finished his little speech I was already in tears. My hand was over my mouth is was stunned.

"Love. Can you say something your scaring me." He says with worry in his eyes.

My eyes widen as I realized that I haven't said anything. I closed my eyes and remove my hand away from and set down my shoes. I open my eyes and walk towards him. I grab his neck and bring him down to me. I smash my lips onto his and I just kiss him like its the last time I will ever kiss him. I tangled my fingers in his hair and pull him close to me. His hands are on my hips pulling my closer to him. I break away from him needing air and I lean my forehead against his.

"Ace Knight. I love you. I have since I woke up in the pack doctor. Its just.... I have some real shit going down in my life and I don't want you to get hurt. I know that you can take care of your self, but these people are terrible people and will do anything to make me suffer. I just can't afford to lose you not when I love like this-" I look down at the ground and sigh "-but their is a way. The others say that we can train you and your pack so that they can at least be ready. I would also need to train you if I lose control. You need to learn another way to take me down if I lose control."

"1) Yes. You and your friends can train our pack. 2) I will learn how to take you down if that is what you want. 3) I love you so much!" He says as he cups my cheeks and kissing me hard yet soft at the same time.

I wrap arms around his waist. We broken apart and sat in the heart on the sand. There was already blanket down, Ace placed the ring on my finger. It was a truly beautiful ring I loved it. I cuddled into his chest watching the sunset. I finally said I loved him. I do with all of my heart, but he will get hurt and I can't let him get hurt.

'Shut up. We will worry about that tomorrow. Right now just lay with mate and have a good time!' Jada basically yells in my head.

She went to the back of my mind loving this moment with our mate. I do as she says and push all thoughts and memories out of my head and just stay their with Ace. Being with Ace makes me feel like I am on top of the world. He makes my life easier and I feel safe with him. I don't know why, but all of a sudden I felt sleepy. I did move to tell Ace so I fell asleep on his chest listening to his heart beat.