Chapter 28: The Black Rose Pack

I watch as both packs growl and snarl at each other. I watch as the Alpha walks up. Cassie. Her name is Cassie. I mindlink for Jordan and Cole to hold back Chloe and Carly as I see them start to shake with anger. Cassie steps up and starts talking.

"So let's see what we have. A Luna and Alpha. Beta's, my sisters and ex best friends. This is going to be fun." She laughs out. Carly and Chloe are Cassie's sisters and Sage is her ex best friends. That right you wouldn't believe it.

"What do you want Cassie? Why are you here?" Sage snaps at her not caring about anything. Sage was her best friends, but when I came Cassie saw me as a threat and tried to kill me. Sage, Carly, and Chloe didn't like the new version of her so she left.

"I just came to crash a party." She shrugs as she turns towards her seething sisters. "And I see you too are here too. It's looks like my little sisters found their mates. It will be fun to mess with you and the others." All of us girls let out a growl as we step forwards. Sage stays back knowing that Cassie's can't get to Kal.

"You will not touch my mate or my pack. As Luna of this pack I won't let you get to any of us." I growl out letting all the power slip into my tone. Cassie smiles at me and step forwards.

"Wanna make a bet. I will kill you. Just. Liked. I. Did. With. Tatiana. Wood." She taunts us.

"I killed your boyfriend because you helped killed Tatiana. Do you want me to kill you to? The only reason that you are alive right now is because your boyfriends got you out." I say as I advance towards her.

Fear pass through her eyes before it was replaced with anger. She starts shaking before she shifts and run towards us with her pack following her. My pack charges at hers and that is when all help breaks out.

I watch as Carly and Chloe do a double team on Cassie. I say the wolves where going to charge at Carly and Chloe so I stand in front of them, fighting off the wolves. Ace runs to my side helping me fight. He held a wolf back as I flipped over his shoulder landing on the wolf's back. I put pressure on the wolf's neck soon enough I hear a snap sound. I jump off the wolf looking around to see my pack has everything under control. And that's why we are the strongest pack.

I snap neck after neck. Breaking limb after limb. I could see in the corner of my eye Carly and Chloe is torturing Cassie and Alex is protecting them. After about 40 minutes of fighting there is my pack left and about 10 of Cassie's pack. We watch as the rest of my pack members kill the rest of hers. Alex drags her to the middle of the field and holds her still. I walk over to her and sit criss cross apple sauce in front of her.

"Do you rember the day I kill Sean. I let my power go and you felt so much of my pain. Now this is a trick that is in need of a lot of power. See I can kill you that way, leave you to Alex, or just rip your heart out. But I am going to let your sister chose. Since you murdered there family." I look at Chloe and Carly.

Cassie kill her own mother and father when she was 18. Chloe and Carly where only 12 when she killed them. She lied to them for years and say it was an assassin did it. They didn't find out about it till they where 20.

"I say you let the power run and then leave her for Sage and Alex." Carly shrugs. Carly kisses her sister on the head before walking away.

"Hope you burn in hell when your dead!" Chloe yells and walks away.

I know its seem like a lot of pain for their sister, but she killed their parents, keep it from them for a eight years, almost killed me, almost killed them, and threated their mates. They have hated her for so many years that they can't even changes it, and believe me they have tried to see the good in there sister. But she is just pure evil and bitchyness.

I smirk at her as her eyes widen in fear. I grab the side of her head and let my eye change color as I let pain fill into her body. I hear her screams in pain as she thrashes around trying to get free. After a while I let her go and get up. I watch as Sage and Alex drag her to the woods. I walk. More like stumble half way towards the rest on the pack. I felt my knees buckle under me I was walking. I was expecting to its the ground, but instead felt sparkes fill my body. Ace caught me. I smile up at him before darkness takes over my body.

Ace POV

After everyone was done with the attach Alex drags the alpha of the rogue pack to the field and my mates sit in front of her with her legs crossed.

"Do you remeber the day I kill Sean. I let my power go and you felt so much of my pain. Now this is a trick that is in need of a lot of power. See I can kill you that way, leave you to Alex, or just rip your heart out. But I am going to let your sister chose. Since you murdered there family." Adrianna look at Chloe and Carly.

"I say you let the power run and then leave her for Sage and Alex." Carly shrugs. Carly kisses her sister on the head before walking away.

"Hope you burn in hell when your dead!" Chloe yells and walks away.

Okay that seems cold I will have to ask Adrianna about that later. Adrianna grabs her head at she starts screaming in pain. She tries to get out of Alex's grip, but Alex was not letting her go. I felt a slight pain that is coming from the bond. After a while the rogue alpha was knocked out and Sage and Alex drags her out into the woods. Adrianna gets up and starts walking towards us. I could see that she was off balance and I could feel that she was weak from what ever she did to the other girl. I start walking towards her and run and catch as her knees buckle and she falls to the ground. I caught her before and lifted her up into a bridal carry.

"She is not sick she is just tired she will be asleep for a little while. Just take her back to her room and let her sleep." Kal tells me as he starts to walk towards the wood for his mate.

I carry Adrianna back to her house and to her room. I take her outfit off that was covered in blood, and put her in one of my shirts. I have seen her naked so she won't be mad at me. I hope. I move a chair so it is near the bed and hold her hand. I fell asleep holding her hand.