Chapter 27: Parents

When we got home last night, Ace checked his phone and saw that his parents are coming home today. They would be here at 11 o clock and I had to get ready for them to come. I am freaking out and it was weird its as if I was the first time I was ever meeting them as Luna.

I grow up with these people I shouldn't be this scared about this. I am already Luna and I am mated to Ace and they say that they are proud that I am Luna that I will make a great Luna. Its still scared that they will hate when they find out about what I am. What happened to me. I have been pacing around the room while Ace was on the bed on his phone. He keeps laughing at me because I am nerves.

"Love. Stop pacing they are going to love you now stop or I will make you." He playfully glares at me.

"I can't stop pacing I don't even know why I am nerves. And even if how are you going to sto-eeppp!" Ace cut off my rant by getting up and pushing me into the wall.

His face was inches away from mine and our bodies where pushed together. He kissed his way down my neck and licked my mark. My knees gave out and I would have fallen if Ace wasn't pressed against me. I moan as he sucked on my mark. One of my hands where on his side and the other was in his hair pulling him closer. I moved my head to let him have more access.

"Fine you got me." I breath out trying to catch my breath after his attach on my body. He smirks a sexy smrik. Oh my ovaries.

"My parents will be here any moment so you better be calm when they get here." He says sternly, but I could hear the playfulness in his voice.

I nod like a little kid being scowled by a parent. I grab his hand and head down stairs to get some food. I wall into the kitchen only to see that they others are gathered around the table just talking. They all smile at me and Ace as we walk into the room. I grab me a bag of chips, a bag of kiss chocolates, and some jucie. I ignore the looks that my friends are giving me. I sit down at the table with the rest of my friends and just sit there and eat. They talk while I eat my food. An hour later there was a knock at the door. I walk to open the door, but as soon as I open it I was pulled into a bone crushing hug.

"OMG. Adrianna I haven't seen you in a while. I have missed you. You look amazing as always. You look stronger. I am happy that you and Ace are together." Ace's mom, Debbie yells at me. Her hug get tighter each statement she made. I hug her back for a while letting out a little laugh at her.

"Ohh come on darlin. Let the girl breath." Ace's dad, Adam says to his mate. Debbie pulls away with a sheepish look on her face.

"Sorry." She says

"Its fine Luna Debbie I am fine. Alpha Adam. Its nice to see you guys."

"Come on. You know very well that we aren't Alpha and Luna. That's you and Ace darlin. Just call us Adam and Debbie." Adam says as his pulls me into a hug. I hug him back and nod.

"Are you guys just going to stay there or are you going to come to the living room with the rest of us." Ace's voice brings us out of our little hug moment. Debbie sqeals and jumps into her sons arms. He spins her around then puts her back on the ground and kisses her cheek.

"Hi mum. Hi dad." Ace says as he hugs his father. I smile as I walk into the living room and sit with the others. Ace walks up to me and pulls me up, sits down, and puts me in his lap. I lay back against him and I could see his parents smiling at us. I relax for a seconded before we all start talking.

"So are you going to introduce us!" Chloe squeals while giving me a duh look.

"Adam. Debbie. These are my friends. That's Sage, Kal, Cole, Jordan, Chloe, Carly, and you know the rest. Everyone this is Adam and Debbie Knight Ace's parents. But we are missing someone she will be here soon." I point to all if my friends. They smile at each other and say there hello's I was about to say something else when the door bell rings. I get up to answer it and Nadia walks in.

"Hey Nadia." I say as I give her a quick hug. She steps up on her tippy toes and kisses me cheek.

"Hi Anna." She smiles before skipping into the living room. She sits between Cole and Jordan. Jordan kissed her hair in a brotherly way.

"Adam, Debbie this is Nadia she is like my little sister to us. She is really cool. Nadia this is Adam and Debbie, Ace's parents." I introduce them as I sit back on Ace's lap.

Debbie seems to really like Nadia. She has always wanted a daughter, but never got a chance to have one. Nadia, I can already tell likes Debbie. I love how we are all happy. Life is perfect for the moment at least. I was starting to worry again when I felt Ace squeeze my side. His eye where filled with sadness and worry.

"I can feel everything you feel. Stop worrying about the trivial things. Just live in the moment we will deal anything else later." He whispers to me before pulling me closer to him.

"Is everything okay?" Adam asks worried.

I nod with a smile on my face not wanting to mess with him or Debbie. I lean my head on Ace's shoulder and close my eyes for a second. I open my eyes and look at the others we just talk for a while. I felt better just talking and having fun. My parents got here not to long after Nadia and we all just hung out and had fun. We went outside and layed on the grass looking up at the sky. I soon heard the sounds of metal clinging together and the sound was pointing towards Nadia. My eyes widen.

"NADIA!" I yell as I us my speed to run over to her. I wasn't able to move her fast enough so I had to shield her with my body. I got a dagger in my shoulder blade.

"ADRIANNA!" Ace yells as he run towards us.

I pull the dagger out of my shoulder. I try to pin point what every throw it, and throw its straight at it. Alex picks up Nadia and hugs her. Ace is by my side checking shoulder.

"Cole. Jordan. Go." Sage yells at the boys. They speed of to get what ever got me. My parents come running to me to check on me.

"You guys. I fine it was just a flesh wound I am fine. See." I pull down my sleeve showing them that I am okay. The would has already healed and gone away. The boys still looked worried. My mom just looked confused.

"How did you heal that fast?" My mom asked. I shrug it off.

"With everything that I have been through I heal a lot faster than normal." I wave her off as I turn around to see if Nadia is okay. She looks fine and smiles at me telling me she is okay. I look at my mate and he looks worried. I grab his side pulling him closer to me.

"Don't do that to me. I was scared that you got hurt." He sound in a little pain. I forgot that with our mate bond he could feel my pain. I pull him close to me I looking in his eyes.

"I'm sorry. I forgot for a second that you could feel it. I am sorry!" I whisper to him as I lean up to kiss him. We share a small kiss and turn back to the others. Debbie smile at us. Everyone else looked beyond confused do they not get it yet. I was about to say something when Cole and Jordan ran back with worried looks.

"What's wrong?" Kal ask his brother frantically.

"The Black Rose pack is here and are here for Adrianna and Alex." Cole panted out. Ace and Keith growled and pull us into their sides. My eyes wide as I realize who they are talking about. I step out of Ace's arms and walk to Alex. I wrap my arms around her and whisper something in her ear.

"If I attach let Rae go and let your pain and anger run." I whisper to her. I let go of her as she nods her head. I walk back over to Ace and cling onto his arm like my life depends on it. I look at Sage and she nods holding on to Kal's arm. I could hear our pack warriors fall in behind us I ignore them as I watch The Black Rose pack fill in the yard.

Shit is about to go down