Chapter 12: Alex

I woke up still in Ace's arms, but I still haven't seen Alex, Kal, or Nadia since I been here in the doctors room.

"Hey babe," I whisper at Ace

"Five more minutes love," he grumbles.

"Come on I need to go and find the others," I whisper to him. I start shaking him till he finally was fully awake.

"Fine," he grumbles. Ace gets up and and offers me a hand, I take his hand.

Once I get up my knees buckle under me and I start to fall forward. This is a time I am happy Ace is holding my hand, because before I hit the ground Ace catches me. He pulls me up and we are so close. If I move a little more I will being able to kiss him.

'That plan sounds good to me, and a some more stuff after that.' Jada says with out any remores.

'Horny wolf,'

'You know its true.'

'Shut up!'

'I'm telling you right now, you want to kiss him just as bad as I want to," I roll me eye at her.

"Fighting with your wolf I see," Ace's deep husky voice brings me out of my little daze. I blush and nod. He leans in kisses my nose and some how I'm one swift move throws me so that I'm on his back.

"Wait. How did you do that?" I ask confused

"Because I can." Was his smart reply. I laughed and rested my head on his shoulder as he walks back to my house.

I was on his shoulder for a good 5 minutes we had to walk a little while to my house.

"You know you can't be mad at her right." Ace voice pulls at me. I sigh knowing he was talking about Alex.

"I'm not mad just worried about her. I hate when she gets like this and now she is going to kill me."

"What do you mean and no she won't."

"I am always worried about Alex, but when she gets like this. When one of us gets hurt she can be scary. She will kill me because I scared her like that. She hates the though of lossing away ever since Tatiana died. She is mad." We both just stop talking and walk in a comfortable silence.

Once we get to the house the door is open meaning Sage has done something weird. We walk into the house I tap on Ace's shoulder telling him that I want to get down. He slowly puts me down, but I still don't have full use back in my legs. So he pulls me into his side and he put his arm around my waist. We walk into the kitchen to see there are a bunch of pots and pans everywhere and a huge mess.

"Who let Sage cook?" I yell.

I soon hear the thundering footsteps coming down the stairs. Kal's head pops into the kitchen with a bright smile. He starts to walk towards me, surprisingly Ace pushes me towards Kal. I look at him and he gives me a nod, he has that look in his face saying he know Kal was like a brother to me. There is no jealousy in his eyes. That made me happy. Kal pulls me into a tight hug.

"I am so happy your okay Anna."

"Thanks Kally. Glad to be okay," I laugh he soon joins me. "So are going to tell me why you let Sage anywhere near the kitchen." I say as I move back into Ace's arms. Kal was about to explain but was cut off.

"I was going at make you a surprise breakfast, but it didn't work right." Sage pouts. I laugh at her I open my arms.

"Come here Sagey." She smile and walks into my arms and gives me a big bear hug.