Chapter 38: Wedding Day

"Would you sit still and stop worrying things will be fine

"Would you sit still and stop worrying things will be fine." My mom yells as Carly and Chloe hold me down in my seat.

"No, mother. What happens if I fall? What happens if he decides last minute not to marry me? What happens of we get attached? I can't fight in my dress!" I struggle against the hold that my family had me in.

"Honey bear. You won't fall! He is not going to decide last minute that he doesn't want to marry you he loves you! If you get attach we have people to fight for you and then we will bring them to you ok!" Sage says as she rubs her temple.

Your probably wondering what the hell is going on. We'll let's start at the beginning of the day.

7 hours before..........................................

Its 4 in the morning. Ace and me woke up a little earlier so we could hang out before the girls drag him away from me. I sat there looking in his eyes as his plays with my hair. I looked at the clock.

"You know they are coming for you in like an hour." I sigh and inched closer towards him.

"Yeah I know. Hey did you finish packing?" He asked and I nodded.

"Are you still not telling me where we are going for our honeymoon." I state to him more than asked.

"You know me so well my love!" He says as he kisses my nose.

I sigh and set my head on his chest listening to his heart beat. I didn't realize it for a little while that he was softly singing me a song. I didn't say anything I just sat there listening to him sing to me. We sat there for while just cuddling, him sing to me, and me humming along with him.

I looked at the clock to see it was 4:50 and the others will be pulling us apart for each other till the wedding. I move up so we are face to face and I kissed him. I climbed on top of him, straddled his hips and kissed him hard. Not to long after the door was through open and my family walked in. I groan and pull away from Ace and roll off of him.

"Did you bring everyone?" I mumble as I get up off the bed.

Everyone was here, parents, brothers, sisters, all of them standing in my room. The girls sat down on my bed while the boys start to ushering Ace out of the room.

'Love you. Can't wait to see you walk down the aisle.' Ace say through our private link.

I smile at him and and wave him goodbye. All the boys left and the girl procided to push my to my closet to get ready. I through a funny t-shirt, black hoddie, and some black jeans. As soon as I was out they pull me towards the car so that we can do everything. We headed to the hair dresser first so I could get my done. I decided to get my hair colored and my mom will be putting my hair up for the wedding. I walk in to only see Amanda my stylist was the only one here.

"Hey Amanda." I say as I take off of my jacket.

"Heya Darlin. How are you?" She asked with her thick southern accent. She has a huge studio two floors up and that's her house. She owns the building.