Chapter 30: Savoir

Okay so this Chapter as little of a dark side. It might not be that bad for some just felt the need to tell people.

~Silver
_______________________________________

I put on some black ripped jeans, a black T-shirt, the assassins creed looking jacket, and some black combat boots. I was hiding my weapons in my cloths when I heard the front door open and the other walk in. I walk down stairs once I put one of my knife in my shoe. I walk to the kitchen and grab me a water before heading towards the living room. Everyone look confused and worried, but when they saw me a hint of fear creapt into there features.

"Adrianna. What happened?" Keith asking breaking the silence.

"I can here to get changed and get ready, but when I came in I faintly smelled his scent followed it and found his blood. Some one took and hurt him. All I know is there was a witch involved I could smell it in the air." I say lowly. I turned around leaving them, but Sage was in my way in seconds blocking me. I grab her neck pushing her against the wall.

"Look Sage as much as I love you, I will snap your neck with out a second thought if you get in my way." I growl at her. She eyes widen for a seconded before they go back to normal.

"I was just going to tell you, me and Kal are going with you that's all." I smile slightly as I let her go and look at Kal. I nod at them and head out side.

"What are you going to do get there? Do you even know where he is?" Keith asks. I smirk.

"Babe we didn't give her Alpha title for nothing. She will find and it will be even faster to know him because he is her mate." Alex says as she laughs.

I kneel down on one knee and lay my hand flat on the ground. I close my eyes and I slowly unleash all of the power I have been terrified to let go of. I open my eyes knowing they have come pleaty changed color. This power inhances my bond with Ace and my vision. Look straight a head through the trees with the help of a very strong power I was able to find Ace. He looked terrible. I let out a monstrous roar before shooting up and looking at me friends.

"I found him and I am going to kill anything that's gets in my way." I growl out I could feel the shaking of the ground under my feet. Ace's parents and my parents shoot out of the house.

"What is going on? Adrianna sweetheart what's wrong?" My mom asks.

"The names Chaos mom. And I am about to go out and get my mates back." I walk over to my mom and kiss her on the cheek. "I will be back in a little while. Sage. Kal. Its time to go." I say as I walk away.

"Alex explain to them what is happening!" Kal yells to Alex as we break out into a run.

I am coming my mate. We will be there soon.

Alex POV

We watch as the other run into the woods. Everyone turn towards me looking at me like its time to explain. I motion for them to follow me to the house. We sat in the kitchen around the big table and I started to explain.

"Adrianna has a power that we can only say is a gift and a curse. If you are scared of what Ripper can do, well...think of Chao as Ripper's big and bad sister. Its a curse because as soon as she let's go and loses control she will rip through anything that is in her way. Friend or Foe, it doesn't matter. Adrianna only has one wolf and that is Jada, but chaos is just a stronger version of Jada. She calls herself chaos because that is all she creates when her true powers are awaken." I explain. Our family looked scared and confused. Chloe, Carly and the others looked angry.