Chapter 41: Dinner With New Friends

After our time in the fields, Ace and I ran back home to get more clothes. I quickly through on a black tank top, shorts and my combat boots. I grab my phone and wallet before meeting Ace in the kitchen. He smirks as he stares at my neck once I made my way into the kitchen. I blush fairly once I realized he was looking at the big hickey on my neck one of my many. I chuckle lightly before kissing his cheek.

"Ready to go?" Ace asked. I nodded my head.

"Yep," I say back before grabbing his hand.

We head out to his car before speeding off towards the mall. Ace told me that he had some friends that live not to far from the house that we are staying in and that they invited us to a dinner/party at the pack house. He's friends with the Beta and Alpha of the pack. When they heard we had got married and that we where coming here they wanted to invite us to dinner.

We made it to the mall within ten minutes. Ace got out and walk to my side before we walked into the shop trying to find one of the dress shops. So when we got to the store, Ace sat down as I started looking for a dress.

"So what color are you wearing?" Ace asks as he eyes rack over my body as I look throw the dresses. I give him a little grin.

"We'll I was think either red or dark purple because I can match makeup and everything with those colors quick." I explain as I stop looking through the dresses to look at him.

"Well you should probably do red because you look fine as hell when you wear it!" His eyes darkened and a sexy smirk made its way to his face. I laughed at him as I start looking through the dresses again. I could see in the corner of my eye a women walking towards us.

"Hello ma'am, is there anything I can help you with?" Her voice was softly and sweet she had to be at least 25 years old. She didn't even notice Ace yet which I liked.

"My husband and I have a dinner to go to tonight and I was looking for a red dress." I say polity not wanting to be rude. I look over to Ace who was sitting down playing with his shirt with a light blush on his cheeks. The lady follows my eyes and looks at Ace. She let's out a light laugh as she leans in to whisper something to me.

"He's cute, but don't worry I have a fiancé," she whisper to me I laugh at her nodding in agreement. "So how long have you guys been married?" She asked as she walks around the rack looking for some of the red dresses.

"Well a couple of days. We are currently on our honeymoon." I say blushing lightly at the thought of how our honeymoon has been going lately. "By the way I'm Adrianna and that's
Ace." I introduces us. She smiles at me before coming over to me with three red dresses in her hands.

"Hi I'm Nina," She said with a smile before handing me the dresses and allowing me to go to one of the dressing rooms.

I looked at the dress and saw that I only really like 2 of them and one of them was okay. I put on one of the dresses that came down on to my knees and puffed out at the knees. I walked out to see how Ace feels about the dress. As soon as he saw me he sat up straighter in his seat as he eyes me up and down, but his eyes seem to zone in on my legs. I laughed as he seemed like a kid in a candy store.

"I think should come dress shopping with you more often if you look like that,"

I laugh at that before kissing the top of his head and going into the dressing room and changing into the next red dress. It was a beautiful dress it was sexy but elegant. It has a low back and bejeweled hand pieces on it. I quickly walked out of the dressing room to Ace. Nina looks at me and smiles nodding in approval. I clear my throat to get Ace attention them moment he looked up at her smiled. He slowly got to his feet, walking over to me, before grabbing my face lightly and kissing me. I giggle as he pulled away.