Chapter 33: Big Brother

Today I woke up in Ace's arms and when I looked at the clock I saw that it was 9:30. I turn towards Ace and decides it was time for us to get up. I moved so that I was able to get to his neck. I kissed down his neck and on his mark; I could feel shudder and his hold on my waist tightened.

"You really know good ways to wake a man don't you?" His voice was filled with sleep. I giggled at him.

"Only for you. Only for you babe. But its 9:30 and I want to go and check on Trent."

I told Ace about Trent so he knows who he is. He nods and pushes himself out of the bed heading towards the bathroom. I put on some shorts, a tank top, and one of my rob and head down stairs so that I can us some coffee. By the time I finished the coffee Ace came down in some jeans and no shirt. Oh my ovaries. I leaned against the counter as I slipped my coffee and I just watched him.

"You being creepy, baby." He say as he looks at me as I smile at him.

"I'm not trying to be creepy, but how could I not stare when I am looking at you." I let me eye rake over his body.

God. Damn. He is yummy. When I meet his eye line his eyes where darkened with lust. He shook his head and regained control over his wolf looking at me.

"Okay let's go see your brother. We can have fun later." He clears his throat and finished his coffee.

I nodded before throwing my rob to the side and got my ankle boots. He went up stairs to get a shirt before we headed out to the pack doctor. We walked hand in hand to the west wing of the pack house. Pack members bow at us as they head out for training. I am letting Klaus, Elijah, Carly, and Chloe deal with training today so I could meet my brother. When we walked into my brothers room he was awake and looked good. I could feel his power growing by the minute. I smile at him and sit by his side and Ace was standing behind me. My parents walk in not even a minute later.

"Hey Trent." I beam at him.

"Hey Anna. Its good to see you again." He opens his arms for me to hug him. I gladly gave him a hug but making sure not to put to much pressure on him.

"Wait...you guys have meet before?" My mom asked in disbelief as we nod.

"That first time we met was that month of my torture and my seconded mouth of being a rogue. I could smell hints of yours and moms scent on his and got curious. So we started talking and I found out that he was the big brother I always wanted to meet. They had moved him before my friends got to us. I tried to find him but it was like he disappears into thin air." I explain to my parents. They nod but I know I will have too explain more later.

"When did they say I could leave? I really want to go outside and take a run!" Trent asked. I looked at my parents they nod. I turn towards Trent smiling.

"We can leave when ever you want." I tell as I get up. He nods and starts to get up. He was wearing some sweat pants and a t-shirt. Within ten minutes we where go our way out of the pack house going to the training sight. I held to pack train field and to the others.

"Trent you will be going through serious training so that it will make it better and so you can get stronger." Ace said as he smiles at Trent.

Trent smile then he looked at the way I was holding onto Ace. I hand one hand wrap around his arm and the other was holding his hand. Trent smirk as he looked at me he was analysising my eyes. He cocks his head to the side as his eyes a bright orange and I let mine sliver. He smiles and opens his arms for a hug which I gladly accepted. I hug before everything goes black and I let out a growl pulling back from the hug glare at him or a least I think it was him.