Chapter 7: Party Time

The girls and me are went to the little café not to far from the pack house and the mall. I had a cheeseburgers and fries, but the other two got breakfast. An after about an hour there we headed out to the mall. Once we parked in parking lot, and headed in I was overwhelmed with all of the smells of perfumes and scents, but I soon got over it.

"Where do you guys want to go first?" I ask. They nodded with smirks on their faces amd started to drag me away. I know what they were doing. They are going give me a little make over to mess with me and Ace. She always does this to me.

After 2 hours

We had finally finished looking for dresses. It took Nadia the longest to pick her dress. She had like 8 different that's she liked. I took forever. She finally picked, but I had to promise her that I would come back and get her one more dress after the party.

"So are we done now" I was looking for reliefs, but I did not get any relief at all.

"NO!" They exclaim with a horrored look on there face. "We still have to get shoes, " I groan at them I was tired and I didn't feel like going shoes shopping. Alex was worse than Nadia when it comes to shoes.

"Fine, but I get a pretzel from Auntie Anne's first." I negotiate with them. Huge grins break out on there faces. And they nod.

Hour later

We finally got our shoes.

It took a while, but we finally got them. Rights now we are just heading back to the pack house.

"You know what we are doing tonight right Adrianna!" Alex squeals loudly.

"Yes I do know Alex we are going to make them pay." I smile at her. We are going to make the boys truly regret rejecting us tonight. When we got to the house there were a bunch of girl walking around house to house to do there friends make-up.

We got to the house and Alex dragged me to our room saying that we only had 3 1/2 hour to get ready.

"Can I do your make-up Adrianna pwease" Alex give me as she pleads me to let her. She has been doing this for ten minutes.

"Fine you can do it but you have to do it fast," I finally give in. She starts to go through her giant bags of make-up.

It weird how much she like it. She even taught Nadia how to us it so she will be helping her with my make-up as well. She has been dancing in circles for a minute waiting for Alex to a get everything sent up. When she gets started she pulls me in to the chair and starts messing with my faces.

What felt like hours to me was only about 15 minutes in really time. I was surprised to see that Alex only did a normal natural look. All I was wearing was a light foundation, mascara, a white wing, a black smoky eye with little bits of sliver in it, and a deep red and deep purple lip stick combined. I waited and went and put my dress on and shoes. When I came back Nadia was in her dress and shoes. Alex was in her dress and shoes outing on her make-up. She did a light foundation, mascara, a black wing, sliver and white eye shadow, with a red lipstick.

"Hey Adrian!" Nadia says walking up to me. I look at her "Here Alex says you should wear it." She hands me a blue and silver ring that once was Nadia's mothers ring but she gave it to us. I gladly took the ring. And put it on my ring finger.

"And I say that you should wear this." I walk over to my jewelry box and get her ring that we all got her on her 9th birthday. (Nadia's is 8). Alex was wearing a ring that was from Nadia's mom as well. She didn't want her to go to waste she had a billion so she gave us some of the one she though we would like. And we did we loved them and still do.