Chapter 44: Announcement

Sounds of bird chirping, cars driving around the pack groups, and a cold side of the bed where my mate once slept, was what I woke up too. I knew he was going to have to leave early to catch up on all of the work he's missed. I quickly got of the bed and made my way to the shower. I stayed in the shower for as long as I could just loving the hot water.

By the time I got out because the water had ran cold, it was around 10. I took my time and got dress, in a white dress with red roses, red cardigan, red heels, and a black clutch to top everything off. I keep my makeup light and cute. I left my hair down as they fall on small curls down my back.

I took the short walk to the pack house, making a few stops on the way. I watched my fighters train. Once they saw me, they all stopped and bowed to me, to which I gave them a little curtsy. They smiled before going back to what they were doing. I went to see the pups as they played with each other. I waved at the parents and they bowed back. I'm happy to see that my pack members are happy and safe.

After I left there I finally made my way to the pack house where Ace was in his office. Apparently he was in a meeting, but to be truthful I don't really care. I saw my Father and Trent sitting in the kitchen. I moved to them, and kissed them both on the cheek and the respond with different greeting to me, before going back to their conversation.

I knocked on his door and I could hear him let out a deep 'come in'. I smile as I see his face, but there were 3 other people in the room. Two I didn't know, but the power radiation off of them just screamed Alpha and Beta. Keith was sitting beside Ace as they talk to the men in front of them. Keith gets out of his chair and offers it to me as I walk over to them. I shake my head before kissing him on the cheek and pushing him back into his chair. I look at Ace and give me a quick kiss on the cheek as well, but I left my hand on his shoulder as I stood by his side.

"Who might you be?" The man who had the power of an alpha growled out at me. I could hear the under tone of lust, anger, and confusion in his voice. Ace tensed under my hand, his eyes darkened, and I could feel the anger rolling off of Keith. I hold my hand up for the boys to settle down.

"My name's is Adrianna Knight, I am the Luna of this pack, I thought that was obviously. Mated and married to the Alpha, the little sister of the beta, and one of the best fighters in this pack. I would respect it very much if you did not come into my pack, and flirt with someone who isn't your mate." I say sternly before going to sit on the couch not to far from Ace's desk.

'Play nice baby we aren't trying to make enemies, just yet!' I mindlink Ace as I grab my phone.

'I make no promises.' Was all he said before cutting me out. I laugh lightly. Yes very possessive and it's adorable. I spaced out for a while till I heard something that pulled back.

"We were told that you were the strongest pack, second to the king, but I guess you must be going soft with her training your pack. I mean how in hell do they focus with that prancing around." The Beta's eyes never left me.

The alpha nodded agreeing with his beta. I could tell Ace was getting ready to jump across the table and rip them apart. I slowly got up and walked over to Ace's desk. The room was deadly quiet and the only thing that you could hear was my heels against the hard wood floors. I bent down and kissed Ace, but as I was doing that I grabbed the dagger that I had under the desk quickly, before move faster than I have in a while towards, the beta. I was behind him within seconds. They both looked shocked, but my boys smirked as I held the dagger to the Betas throat.

"It is very disrespectful to walk into someone else's pack and hit on their Luna, let alone say they are losing their strength because she's training them. You want to know why I'm training them, because I am one of the best at what I do, and what I do is slit the throat of punks like you," I tighter my hold on the beta. I gave the alpha a look that said 'if you move you die first,' "Now this is the last time that I will tell you not to talk about me, and if another word about me comes out of your mouth, I won't hold back my husband here, when he rips you to shreds."