Chapter 18: Singing

So to day is just a day of hanging out. Ace and Keith had to go back to pack houses of meetings. They said that they would be back in a couple of hours. Its now 11:45, and I have just been in the kitchen eating food or on my phone waiting for the other. They say that have a surprise for us so they went out. I am kind of curious about all of this, but I know they aren't going to tell me so I'm not going to push. I have worked out, cleaned up, and I have had so much food. For the last ten minutes I have been playing the guitar that Jordan and Cole got me when I was 17. I love it Jordan painted birds on it with pink heads. I decide that today while I was alone I would sit down and just sing. I haven't truly sang in a while. And I know what you thinking the big bad Rogue badass sings. Yes I do Tatiana told me that I should start singing more after the first time she heard my voice, so I sing for her.

Que music

I sang like I haven't sang in the last few years and it was my last time to sing ever. This so always made me strong with the strong vocals that it had so it was easier for me to have to hold back when I sing. Let's just say I also love Adele. I sing for two reason and two reason only, 1) I love singing and it helps me when I need to get my feelings out. 2) In honur of Tatiana Wood, because she always pushed me to sing. I sang that song about 2 times and got stronger the second time. I just had the need to sing my heart out which I did. What I don't know is where I got all that energy from I have never sang that good. I finally calmed down, and as I was going to turn the music the booming clapping filled my ears. I turn around to see Ace smiling at me. I looked at him wide eyed I didn't know he was in the house. Why do I keep letting my guard down lately?

'Maybe because we are near mate and we feel safe with him.' Jada mumbled in the head before shutting me out to let me think.

"When did you get back?" I ask Ace as he starts to walk towards me.

"I got here about the same time that you started the song over. I was here at the end of the first time and was about to come and talk to you, but you started the song over. I wanted to here your voice so I wait till you where done." He explains as he wraps his arms around my waist pulling me towards him.

I put my arms around his neck, and bury my head into the crook of his neck. I stayed there breathing in his scent of cinnamon and chocolate. My two favorite smells. We just hug for a while I don't know why, but it felt better than anything I have ever felt in a while. We where interrupted by the door slamming open and Chloe walking in with a happy yet mischievous look on her face. I sigh as I pull away from Ace, but making sure his arm was around my waist.

"Ohh. Honey Bear!" She sings as she skips into the living room with everyone else following after smiling.

"Yes Smarites." I sing back to her.

"Go and get ready we are going to-" she starts

"-the one the only beach and having a fun day." Carly finished to me. I grin ear to ear. I absolutely love going to the beach and just hangout with the others. I nod and remove Ace's arm from my waist and kissing him on the cheek. I run to my girls and grab Carly and Chloe they grab Sage and Alex. Running up stairs to get ready.

"I'll be right back babe!" I yell to Ace.

"Okay!" He yells back.

This is going to be awesome