Chapter 21: Challenge

"I challenge you." The people that were in the kitchen looked up at me with wide eyes. I let out a breath and turn to her smirking.

'Jordan. Cole. Can you please come and get the food. I have been challenged.' I mindlink them. Jordan is immediately by my side smiling.

"Who to?" He questioned.

I point at my sister he looked at her a snickered. The others soon follow in looking at me. Alex looked worried knowing my sister was the one challenging me. She was worried for my sister. I walked outside to the field people where already out there and Jennifer sluty friends stood near the group of people. I am guessing she had her friends come out and to bring a group with her. Cocky much. I walked to the circle and start getting ready. Sparks where shooting through my body as I felt my mates hand on me. I turn to look at me he had a blank face and that scared me.

"Babe. What's wrong? Is everything okay?" I ask putting my hands on his waist.

"Look I know you can destroy Jennifer, but after you left she became one of the packs strongest warrior. I just want you to be careful she is better than you know." I was angry and happy.

Happy that he was being sweet and caring about me, but angry because 1) I can't kill her and 2) She is one of the packs best warrior. I nod and pecking his lips before getting ready for the fight. She was in some sweat pants and a sports bra. I took my sweat shirt off so that I was matching her. She narrowed her eyes at my mark on my neck. Some of the unmated males looked at us with lust and desire. She smriked at that I shivered and I soon heard a possessive growl. I look at him and walked over to him trying to calm him down.

"Calm down. I am your no one else's. I. Am. Yours. Please calm down." I whisper in his ear he closes his eyes trying to calm him self down.

Once he was calm I walled back to the match getting ready for the fight once again. I looked at Jennifer she still look as pissed as ever. We started circling each other I was waiting for her to make the first move. She sung at me going to hit in the jaw I ducked her attack she was too slow. She weak and sloppy and slow, but I am only saying that because I was look through a rogues eyes. If I looked at her as if I was in her sister she was quite good.

I was distracted I hadn't realize she had her claws out, with one good clean swip she got my across the face. My head whips to one side and my hand goes to my cheek as I feel the blood run down cheek. I look back at her getting angry she was smirking think that really affected me. I smirk at her before using my super speed to run so that I am inches away from her. I grab her my hair switching around so I had her in a head lock. I jab my knee into the back of hers making her fall forward to her to knees. I showed her my claws and how sharp they are. She squimers under me. I am not going to us my claws I don't want to kill her. Yet.

"Don't play with fire girly you will get burned in the end." I whisper to her.

I throw her to the ground stepping back letting her self together. Again bad memories flash through my eyes as the cloud over. I could hear bones cracking as I push the memories away as I look at my sisters wolf. She has a light gray wolf, while you think its ugly she has a really beautiful and she always has. I will not be shifting I run towards her which seemed to surprise her I grab her head slambing it into the ground. I quickly get up as she jumps up to her feet she runs at me knocking me down she snaps at my neck. I grab her snont stopping her from going at my neck. I growl at her letting the power seep through my voice.

"SPOSTAMENTO!" I yell to her. She tries to fight my command but she loses.

I have been holding back not wanting to kill her, but there is something sensitive about my neck. I watch as she shifts back into her human form. I walk to her and flip over her shoulder holding her neck. She was in a head lock as I put more pressure on her neck.

"Next time you go after my neck. Think. Twice." I say through gritting teeth.

With a little more pressure on the head lock and me dropping to my knees she was out. The moment her neck made contact with my shoulder she didn't have a chance. I let go as she falls laying out unconscious. I look at everyone they look scarier and confused probably by what I said to her. I look down at my sister naked body I felt a little pity for her I grab the sweat shirt that I had on and put it over her body. I pick her in my arms and hand her to the first person to step forward. Jake he is one of her friends.

"Take her to the pack doctor and get her check out. She has a few broken ribs, check her jaw, she is unconscious but check her neck." I order to him.

He nods and start to head towards the pack house to take care if her. I turn towards my friends and smile reassuring them they all had concern looks on their faces. They run towards me when I open up my arms for hugs. Ace was the first person to get to me and he wrap his arms around my tightly as I jump and wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.

"You where great Honey Bear!" Sages yells in excitement. The boys seem to be keeping their distance from me.

"Boys are you okay?" I ask them still in Ace's arms.

"Are you okay? Il tuo collo." Kal asks me cautiously. I smile at him and nod.

"I'm fine. I am better than fine. But I don't think that Jennifer will be okay for a while." I say as I stick my head into the crock of Ace's neck.

"We will meet you guys at the pack house I am going to take her to the house and take care of her." Ace say to the others as he starts walking towards our house. When we got to the house I tried to get down, but Ace stopped me. I look at him and rasie an eyebrow

"What are you doing?" He smashes his lips onto mine. I pulled away from him.

"Come on I'm all sweaty." I pout.

"I don't care." He shrugs before smashing his lips back onto mine.

I tangle my fingers in his hair pull him closer to me. He lick my bottom lip asking for entrance. I open my mouth allowing him to plunge his tongue into my mouth. I feel his hand go from my waist to my ass and squeeze. I moan against his mouth. I pull away wanting to go and take a shower and needing air.

"Okay as much as I want this to keep going, I also want to take a shower as well." I groan as I jump down from his waist and walking up stairs so I can take my shower.

I jump into the shower letting the hot water run down my body helping me heal faster. Jada was fighting me to let her out and kill Jennifer, it took more energy to fight Jada than it was to fight Jennifer. I wash my hair with my favorite shampoo. I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body, I looked in the mirror and saw that the claws marks from the fight was fading away. I walked out of the bathroom and head to my closet to get my stuff. I put on a black bra and panties with some shorts and a tank top. I walk out of my room and down to the kitchen to see Ace on his phone. I walk behind him and wrapped my arms around his neck. I kissed the soft spot behind his ear I can hear moan at my action.

"Hey love. You ready to go back to the pack house?" He asks me a little breathless. I nod.

"I am. Let's go." I say as I grab his hand starting to walk towards the door. He pulls me to a stop and turn me towards him. I look up at him through my eyelashes.

"Will you go on a date with me tomorrow?" He seemed nerves for some reason. I smile up at him and pull him closer to me.

"I don't know why your nerves you should already know that the answer is yes." I say in an obvious tone. He smiles and pulls my into a kiss. We kissed for a good 5 minutes before we left for the pack house to meet up with the others. I had a good night.