Chapter 6: RR Training

"Ahhh!! I hate you guys!!" I screamed because my amazing sisters decides it would be good to wake me up with water in my face. All I hear is laughter as they run out of my room.

"RR TRAINING TIME!" I hear Alex yell to from down stairs I smile at the thought.

RR training is when both are in reaper and ripper to train every power that we have. Once I hear that I jump out of my bed and run to the closet. I grab a black Nike sports bra and some black leggings. I put my hair into the ponytail. I look at the clock. It's already 10:30 they woke me up late to do RR training we usually do it at 7-9 in the morning. I shrug it off and walked down the stairs to see that her and Nadia had already gone to the field. I walk outside to meet her. She had a smug look on her face I shurgged that off we get into our position.

'Hey Jada you ready' I ask her

'Yeah I am let's go all out' she replies in a smug tone

'Just don't break the house' I laugh at her. I could feel her roll her eyes

'No promises' Its my turn to roll my eyes. I get into my stance and wait for Alex and her wolf to stop talking. After a minute Alex looks at me and nods. I slowly let my eyes fade to there silver signaling ripper and my wolf are taking over. I see that Alex and Rae doing the same thing.

"Jada, Rae don't kill each other I need my big sisters," Nadia say with a playful tone. We laugh and nod to her before turning to each other zone in on each other. We slowly start to stalk and circle each other.

I was the first to attach and clotheslining her. She lands on her back and me in a crouch position. She quickly got back to her feet I stayed in a crouch postiton waiting her to do something. She runs to me and trys to kick me I roll to the side and quickly get to my feet. She throws punch after punch and I block punch after punch from her. What I didn't expect was her to send a powerful kick to my stomack. With that kick it sent me flying into the stone house behind me. I didn't destroy the house, but there is big dent. I got up a shook it off.

I growled at her. I ran to her deliverer a few punches to her to her sides. When she was completely off-guard I sent a kick to her stomach. She went sorrowing into the forest behind her.

On the corner of my eye I could see that the rest of the pack had come to out see what was happening. I ignore them and ran to climb the closest tree I could get to. What I didn't expect was for her to be a few trees down and to throw a dagger at me.

I caught it, but lost my balance and fall to the ground. I fell to my back I was about to get up, but she jumped down so that she was straddling. She held a dagger to my throat.

"I win." She says with triumphant smile.

"Not really," I smirked I held the first dagger she throw at me to her side. Her smile dropped and she looked at the dagger against her side. She looked at me with a knowing look.

"Tie." We say in unions with a nod. She gets up and helps me up. Our eyes had gone back to normal the moment we called tie. I pull her into a hug and we whisper good jobs to each other. Next thing I know I have a little girl jumping on my back.

"1) you guys were awesome you have gotten better than the last time I saw you. 2) there is a huge dent in the side of the house. 3) the pack was watching you." She lists off the things on her mind. 

"1) thank you. 2) we will fix it and 3) we know." Alex whispers to her. We all turn around to the others "Hi" Alex waves at them.

"What was that?" Keith asked with a smirk on his face

"Let's just call it extreme training" Nadia smirks back

It seems to catch Keith of guard because his smirk shiffs as he stares at us. I laugh at this action. Me and Alex taught her to be sassy with the help of her mother. I start walking but then I hear something in the woods. I hand Nadia to Alex and she climbed on Alex's back. I walk to the tree I had climb from earlier and climbed to the top. It was just a fox running.

I climbed down and got back to the others

"What was it?" Ace's asked

"Nothing I just though I heard Sage" I shrug

"Who?" Keith asked

"A friend. Hey what time is it? I question

"11:15" he answers

"Yes. Lunch time!" I fist bumped smiling ear to ear.

"Hey are you going out," I nod to Ace's question he a smirks "Well while your out go to mall and get dresses we are having a party tonight at 8." He smile. I was about to objected, but Alex clamped a hand over my mouth and Nadia pulled me away from everyone. Once we got back to the house they released me.

"Before you say a word we are going to the party even if I have to tie you up and drag you there." Alex exclaims. Nadia nods in agreement.

"Fine we can go. Go get ready but we get food first." I point my finger at them. They nod and run up stairs to get ready for our day. I walk up there stairs to get ready myself. I almost sure I don't want to go but I would do this for them. Its going to be a long long day.