Chapter 25: Luna Ceremony

Its been a week since I have been training the pack and everyone seem to respected me as a Luna. I have to get use to it though people calling me Luna.

Ace had work to do today so I told him that I was going for a run then I would come over to the pack house with him. I have been running for the last 2 hour. I love to run it helps me calm down so that I don't do something bad. I finally cleared my head before heading back to my house to take a shower.

I was in the shower for a good 20 minutes before getting out and throughing on some ripped jeans, an a tank top. I grab my phone and walk over to the pack house. As soon as I walk in some of the people look at me and bow their heads as I smile. I walk to Ace's office and without knocking I walk in. He was at his deck looking at work. He quickly looks at me, smiles, then looks back down at his work. I walk over to him and move his arm so I am sitting in his lap, I look at the work he is doing. Its calculations for the money prosected.

"That would be.... $673 in payment, but you would receive $2,847 back. So you would have enough with your budget being $7,514 at the moment for that supplies and equipment." I calculated. He dropped his pen and looked at me with a dumfounded look on his face.

"How in hell did you figure that out so quickly?" He asked leaning back in his chair.

"Don't you remember I was nerd when I was younger. Plus that calculation was easy." I shrug. I could feel him stiffen when I said 'nerd', but he soon relaxed as I leaned back against him. He nods.

"You would have a balance of $9,688." I say finishing the calculations in my head. I grab his pen and start writing down all of his numbers. I turn in his lap and he has a weak smile I frown.

"What's wrong? Is everything okay?" I asked worried he let's out a little laugh

"You know the pack members see you as Luna, and tonight I have arrange for the Luna Ceremony tonight at the sunset!" He beams. My eyes go wide

"What! What do you mean! We can't I won't be a good luna! I am Ripper. A killer. A person a lot of people what dead!" I stated to pacing around the room. I feel Ace's arms wrap around my stomack stopping me from moving. He sets his head on my shoulder as he hug me from behind.

"You will be fine. I know you want to be Luna you are just scared that someone will get hurt instead of you. But if you hadn't notice almost the whole pack want would die before letting you get hurt. Can you see the respect that they have in their eyes. You will be a great Luna. And if people don't agree you will always be my great Luna." He whispered in my ear as he started to kiss up down my neck. I moaned when the kissed my mark, I bit my lip trying to hold in a moan as he started sucking on my mark.

"Ace. Don't. Tease. Me. It won't end well for any of us." I half warn half moan out. He stops and chuckles probably at how I said it. I turn around in his arms and put my hand in his hair.

"Do you really think I will be a good Luna?" I ask him biting my lip.

"Yes. With all of my heart. You will be a great Luna." He nods confidently.

I sigh before pulling him down to kiss me. It was a slow kiss that soon became fast. I soon felt the wall behind me and my legs wrap around his waist. He has on hand on the wall by my head and the other one is holding my thigh keeping me up right. I have my hand in is hair and on his neck pulling him closer to me. I don't know how the hell we always end up like this but it always happens. I pull away not wanting this to get out of control. I stuff my head into the crock of his neck smelling his scent. I pull away after a while and jump down.

"I better go so that I can get ready knowing the girls." I laugh out to him heading towards the door. The door was half way open when Ace's hand goes by the side of my face pushing the door closed. I turn towards him his face was inches away from mine.