Chapter 39: Honeymoon

I woke up in Ace's arms and our bodies where tangled. I didn't say anything or more I just stayed there listening to his heartbeat. I sighed as I felt the sparks fill my body. I sat there for about ten minutes before Ace started to stir under me moving around and tightening his hold on my waist.

"Good morning my beautiful wife." He smiled down at me slowly opening his gorgeous golden eyes.

"Good morning my handsome husband."

I crawl up so that we where face to face and lightly kissed his nose and lips. I broke the kiss feeling the need to go to the bathroom. I quickly grab that covers before heading to the bathroom. When I got out the bathroom Ace was not longer there. I could here movement down stairs in so I was just guessing it was him. I through on a black bra and underwear before sitting back down on the bed relaxing.

What! There is no reason for me to get dresses it's my honeymoon and don't think Ace would really mind it. I layed there for a little while before I heard Ace walk through the door with a tray. He sat on the bed next to me setting the tray in front of me. The tray had some waffles, bacon, fruit, and some apple juice. I smile up at him climbing on to his lap.

"I love you. More than you can ever know!" I whisper looking deep into his eyes. He smiled up at me as he grabbed me pulling me more towards him.

"I love you. More than you can ever know. You are my Luna."

He pulled me down smashing our lips together. It was a slow but passionate kiss, but I pull away from him sitting by his side as we ate the food. He feed me the fruit and we ended up cuddling after finishing our food. He was laying his head on my chest while I ran my finger through his hair pulling him closer to me. His arms were wrapped my waist pulling me closer to him. We had been siting like this for a while just being in each others arms. I felt a little tickle on my sides making me squirm.

"Ace." I say lowly narrowing my eyes at him.

"What?" He gave me an innocent look.

He layed his head back down on my chest. I felt the tickling on my side I tried to move to the away from him, but immediately he pulled me back to him and tightened his hold me. He keep tickling me as I squirm trying to get out of his hold.

"ACE! STOP!" I screamed as I giggle. I tried to get out of his hold. I had tears of laughter running doing my face.

"I could by why would I want to!" He said laughing with me. My stomach was starting to hurt from all the laughing that I'm doing right now.

"Ace my stomach hurts!" I scream through my laughter. As much as I wanted to I couldn't help but love this. He stopped tickling me and moved down to kiss my stomach.

"Does it feel better now?" He smirked. I tangle my fingers pulling him back up to me.

"Yes, but I don't think I am completely better." I giving him a little grin before pulling him even closer to me.

"Ohh, really. Well I think we will have to fix that!"

With that he closed the space between us and kiss the life out of me. The sparks fill my body and am telling you I can never get over that. I run my fingers down his back pulling our bodies closer togethers. I wrap my legs around his waist as he grabs my hands holding them above my head. He slides his tongue over my bottom lip and I gladly give him entrance. We made out for what felt like forever before him breaking away telling me we where going out.

"Where are we going?" I ask him.

"I know this beautiful cliff with the best ocean view. My parents recommend that we go down for a dive." He explained as he pulls his out of the closet.

I smile at him before go to the closer and pick out my swimsuit. I pick out a black bikini with fringe on the top. I quickly get changed into my swimsuit and a cover up. I throw on some sandals before heading out to Ace. He had on some navy blue trunks. I grabbed his hand as we walk hand in hand to the car. Ace opens the door for me as I slid in before he walks over to his side getting in quickly. I lean my head on his shoulder as he speeds away to where ever we are going.

There a reason why I wanted to come to Greece. This place is beautiful. The grass seems greener, the sky seem bluer, and the ocean. Ohh the ocean I love it. To think that I am here in this beautiful place that I love with the man I love. I couldn't be happier that he brought me here for our honeymoon. I couldn't help the smile that broke out on my face.

"What are you smiling at?" Ace asks glancing down at me before looking back at the road.

"Just the though of I am here with the man I love in a place that I adore." I whisper to him snuggling closer to him.

I play with his fingers that where in my lap. I hear him laugh lightly as he makes a turn and not so long after parking. I looked out the window to see a beautiful green grassed cliff with a amazing view of the ocean. I love the water here the colors that it holds is amazing. I hadn't notice Ace has walked to the edge of the cliff. My eyes widened when I saw him.

"What are you doing?" I ask as I start to walk to him he was in arms reach of me.

"Going diving."

Was his simple answer before he put his arms out and did a free fall of the side of the cliff. I gasp running to the edge of the cliff to see him gracefully land in the water. I smile as I see his head pop up and he just sat there in the water waiting for me to come down. I took my cover off before jumping in after him.

I landed not you far from him as I moved my body farther always from him. Ace tries to follow me, but I disappeared under the water. I swam far away from him. To mess with him I quickly got to the top of the cliff as he was looking around for me. I jumped back down doing a cannon ball to splash as much water at him as I can. He laughed as I swam towards him. We dived for a while and swam with each other before we headed back to the house. I got into the shower and Ace joined me. Once we were done with our shower we had dinner and just hung out for the rest of the night. We sat out in the back of the house looking at the stars for hour just curled up with each other. And that was our day.