Chapter 32: Club Night

Adrianna POV

After my little mishap with Chaos today I had to explain to they others what was happening. Its noting they where just worried. So its six o'clock and Ace is coming to pick me up in a while so that we can go out. I got dressed in a black crop top and some short high waisted gold sparkly shorts. I did nude make-up and left my hair wavey cascading down my back. I put on my promise ring that Ace gave me and some heels and I grab my purse. I am leaving my purse in car and I grab the rest of my jewelry before heading back down stairs. I sat in the living room on my phone just scrolling through my Instagram when Chloe and Carly sit in either side of me. I look up from my phone at them.

"Hey girlies, what's what's up?" I asks them as I turn my phone off and start talking to them.

"Nothing can't two girls hang out with there best friend." Carly says as she puts her hand up in defence.

I sigh as I lean my head on Chloe's shoulder and put my legs on Carly's lap. We start there and talked for a while till I heard a knock at the door and Ace walk into the house. I stood up and fix myself up and walk towards him. His eyes go dark with lust as he wraps his arms around my waist pulling me into his hard chest.

"Hello gorgeous." His voice was deep and sexy.

"Hello handsome. You look sexy."

I let my eyes rack over him. He was wearing some jeans, a black shirt and he had on a dark gray beanie. I kiss him before grabbing my car keys and throwing them at him. He gets the hint that we are taking my car and he is driving. I yell my goodbyes to my friends and walk to my car. He opens the door for me so that I can get into the passenger side. He walks over to the other side of the car and got in and speed away. He grabbed my hand and kissed the top of it.

"You ready for the club!" He state more than asked.

I nodded with a smile on my face before letting go of his hand and moving. I lifted up my legs and put them in his lap as I lean against the passenger door. He puts his hand on my thigh smile at me driving with one hand. I leaned against the door as I listen to the music and nodding my head to the beat. We made it to the club in no time. As when parked the car so many people where looking at our car. He got out first and I soon followed him. I got lustful looks from the boys and Ace put his arm around my waist and letting out a low growl. I laugh at my possessive mate and kiss his cheek as we walk to the club. The music was blaring as I looked for the bar through the crowd of people.

"I'll be at the bar. Do you want anything?" I ask Ace.

"Okay I will meet you over there in a second and I will just take a beer." I nod as I watch him walk out to make a phone call.

I walked to the bar and order a martini for me and a beer for him. I could feel the presents of someone behind and I know it was not my mate. I turn to see a boy with dark brown hair and grey eyes. He was a human so I can't tell him about my mate, but I can tell him about my boyfriend who will beat the shit out of him if I don't. I smirked and I guess he thought I was smirking at him because he smirked back.

"Hey there. Come and dance with me." He asked over the music.

"Sorry I am here with someone." I turn back to my drink, but he wasn't going to stop.

"Well I don't see anyone with you are you sure he didn't leave you. If he did I would love to keep you company." He says as he starts to get closer to me. I was about to say something when I heard the deep voice of my mate.

"Hey babe I'm back. What did I miss?" He asked ignoring the doofus in front of us. I turn towards him and smile. I peck his lips handing him his beer.

"Nothing at all." I glare at the boy who looked scared out of his mind. He got the message and started to walk away from us. I drink some more of my maritni and Ace drank his beer.

"Let's go dance." Ace offered me a hand so that we could go and dance.

With out a second though I grab his hand and followed him to the dance floor. I wrap my arm around his neck swaying to the beat.

Ace pulled my body closer to his leaning his head on my shoulder. He swayed with me but gave me a kiss right under my ear. A shiver ran it's way down my spine as I pushed my body unbelievably closer to him.

We dance for a while before we sat down for some drinks. We went back and forth of dancing and drinking. I got happy when No Broken Hearts by Bebe Rexha and Nicki Minaj. I dragged Ace to the dance floor with me on that song. He keep laughing at me because of the way I was dancing. I was swaying to the beat but I keep doing stupid little moves to mess with him.

We where out till like 1 in the morning and neither of us got drunk this time. We got home with no damage to anything at all and that made me happy. I didn't smell or sense anyone I the house so that means we are all alone tonight. I try and push away all of the bad thoughts before they came you visible to Ace as I close the door. As soon as the door was closed I was pushed against it. I look up to be meet with the lust full  eyes of my mate who was very close. Not helping the thoughts running through my head.

"You where to late. You are thinking very dirty thoughts my love." He growls lowly at me. I gulp a little bit before circling my arms around his neck pulling him closer.

"What are you going to do about it?" I say lowly as I nibble and tug on his earlobe. He growls at me pulling me closer to him.

"If you don't stop I will lose control and I will take you right here right now." He huskly whispers in my ear. I shiver at him.

"Then lose control." I says back. An that was all it took before he lose control and we had some fun.