Chapter 37: Dress Shopping

It's been two week since Ace propsal to me and a week since I had my party; and the girls are doing everywhere trying to help me with wedding planning. Today is the day when I get to go and pick a wedding dress. The wedding is in a week and we have almost everything. It funny to think that less than a year ago I hated the idea of being married and now I can't be happier than I am getting married. I sat in the living room on Ace's lap as we talked about the big day; I am waiting for everyone else to get ready. My mom, Debbie, Alex, Carly, Chloe, and Sage are coming dress shopping with me, and the others are getting bridesmaid dresses.

"Do you still like the color chose that we picked for the wedding?" I ask Ace as I lay my head on his shoulder.

"I think the red and gold are the best for the wedding." He says as he nibbles on my collar bone.

I take in a sharp breath trying to refrain from moaning out with the girls coming down at any minute. I move his head so I could kiss him on the lips. It was a slow sweet kiss till someone cleared their throats. I got scared and jumped off of Ace's lap to meet all of the girls. I could feel my cheeks heat up lightly as I grabbed my leather jacket. I grabbed Ace's chin and gave him a peck on the lips.

"Bye babe. We'll be back soon, call if you need anything!" I yell to him as I walk out of the house to my mom's car. We all get the  cars we need and drove to town.

"You don't understand how happy I am for you baby. I am so happy to see you this way." My mom said with tears in her eyes. I grabbed one of her hands holding it tight in my hand.

"Thank mama. I love you." I kissed the top of her hand.

We listen to music as we drove singing alone and yelling the words. My mom and me seem like we are best friends, and we always thought that was funny. We used to mess with dad because we where so childish. We got to the Golden Rose Wedding Dress Shop faster than I thought we would. The place was lovely with flowers and dresses in the window and decorations. We all walked in and I saw a pack member at the desk. When she looked up and saw me she bowed her head and came over to help us.

"How may I help you Luna?" She ask in a soft sweet voice.

"I am just here to trying on some wedding dresses Julia." I smile brightly at her.

She nods before beckoning for us to the back room and start to pick out wedding dresses. Julia was one of my warriors so I trusted her. She sat us down as we looked at the dresses.

"I will be outside call me when you need me. Luna." She bowed her head before leaving. I looked around and found five dresses that I truly loved, but now I just have 5 I pick which one I want. I had put on my fourth dresses that I had and walked out to my family to see what they say.

"I like it but it seems to poffy for you. Like its not princess poffy, but it's poffy." Alex said.

I had on a dress that was tight on the top and fanned out at the bottom a lot. I nodded went to the back and put on my last dress. I loved this dress and I think that the others will like it to. I walked outside to the others and they gasped. My mom had tears in her eyes as she saw me in this dress. I smiled.

"Guys I think this is the one! I love it!" I squealed to them they nodded on agreement. I went to the back, putting my clothes back on. Before heading to the front to pay for the dress. I quickly payed for the dress before going to the back to find bridesmaids dresses for the others.

"So we found some really pretty gold bridesmaids dresses." I nodded at Carly and waited for them to go and get dressed. They came out in beautiful gold dress that were sparkle and made their figure look really good.