Chapter 26: Hotel

When I woke up this morning I had a little pain down their you know. I tried to move but was pulled back down by a strong arm. I look behind me to find my handsome mate, I blush we I realized that we where both naked and what happened last night. I snuggle back into his chest. I loved what happened last night, he is so big down their I am going to hurts for a while. I start listen to his heart beat as I start to trace patteners in his chest, I could here his heart beaten speed up. His hand shoots up as he grabs my hand.

"What are you doing?" He asks with a smile on his face.

"Admiring your awesome body." I say as climb on top if him. I run my hand up and down his chest.

"Well I'm am not sad about my view." He says as his eye reek over me. I gasp a little when I feel his hand grab my ass. He smirks at me and I lean in and kiss him. I put my hand on either side of his hand boxing him in, I break away from the kiss and look at him.

"Thank you for last night. It was amazing. But now I need to take a shower." I say as I start to climb off of him. I had the cover around my body as I walk to the bathroom. The covers got snaggled on something and I look back to see Ace stand in his birthday suit without any shame.

"Can I come with you?" He asks I tap my chin as if I am thinking about it. I nod to him and grab his hand pulling him to the showers with me.

After the shower

I fell on to the bed. I was comfortable and we had just made it. Ace walks over to me and climbs on top of me.

"You know that you look beautiful." He beams at me. I blush at his comment, his hand goes to my cheek and cups my cheek. I lean into his touch and closed my eyes.

"I am proud to call you mine. You are mine."

"Always and forever babe!" I snake my arms around his neck bringing him closer

"Always and forever my love!" He say as he closes the space between us and kisses me with so much passion.

I pull away after a while so that we could go and get some food. I walk down the stairs. We had lunch at the little cafe in the hotel. People keep bowing their heads at us. Ace is the alpha of the strongest pack. We had lunch for two hours just talking and laughing.

Ace went back up to the room since I told him I was going to walk around the hotel. I just wanted to see that garden and I could tell that he was tired. The garden was beyond beautiful. There where so many different flowers and plants.

After a little while I walk back up to the room only to find my mate singing a song. It was surprising how good his voice was and even more suprising to know that I have never heard it before. I lean against the not knowing if he know I was there. I just listen to him he was sooth me and calmed me down. When he finally finished I walked behind and wrapped my hands around his waist.

"So sound amazing you know!" I say in a matter of fact tone.

"Thank for the compliment, but your voice will always be my favorite." I could see that he was blushing a little bit. I let out a little laugh knowing that I got him to blush a little. I kiss his cheek

"You look good when you blush!" I say I slowly push him down on the bed.

I ran my hands up a down his abs under his shirt. I pushed my body as closed a I could to his. He flips us over so he was on top, his eyes filled with lust and hunger. He smashed his lips onto mine and let's just say that we had some more fun for the seconded time today.

I was laying here cuddling with my handsome mate. His arm was securely around my waist and I was tracing patterns on his abs. He was tracing circles into my side, he seemed deep in thought.

"What's wrong?" I ask worried that something was wrong.

"I can feel all of the worry that is flooding over your body. But then its gone they it back. Its like switch in your emotions." He looks down at me with sadness in his eyes. I give him a small smile and peck his lips and laying my head on his chest.

"I'm not going to lie I am always worried, because there are thing that haunt me. But all of those thing go away when I am with you. I don't feel fear with you and I don't think I will anymore. You are mine and your are my hope and love. But it terrifies me that you might get hurt because of me. I can't lose you, because I have lost so many people in my life losing you is the scariest thing ever. I fear that my rogue history will catch up to me, and that someone I love will pay for my misery. Memories. Bad memories. So many memories that flash through my eyes. When I am with you all of the memories go away and I can actually breath again. Like right now in this moment, I couldn't feel any happier. You keep me sane when I feel like I am going to insane. So I worry that one day I will go insane, because I lost you. This is a time where I never want in to end." I say truthfully. He seems to be takening in my little speech, before getting out of the bed and get dressed. I was kind of scared about what he was doing.

"Get dressed." He orders

"Why? What are we doing?" I questioned, but still got up and started getting my cloths.

"I want to show you something. Something that might help you." He says as he puts his shirt on.

I get dressed and follow him out of the hotel. We walk hand in hand to our destination, after about 10 minutes of walking in a confrtable silence. We stopped at a little clearing it had a little swing hanging down from a tree. I look at Ace confused.

"When we where younger one day our parents and us had to come over to the hotel to do business. We ran out here and found this place. The swing was always their so we just played and had fun. I made you a promise here that I would always be here for you and that I would love you. I told you that I was never going down with out a fight, if it meant that we could be happy. What I am trying to say is that I won't leave you never. I will always be by your side and with you. I love you Adrianna and I will not be leaving you. Ever." He cups my cheek and I leaned into his touch.

I look up through my eyelashes into his amazing gold eyes. His eyes held truth and determination. I don't have to worry I will always be with him. I love him and he loves me. I don't have to worry about us we are strong. I nod. He pulls me his firm chest, I lay head on his chest. We walked back to the hotel and just hangout, we watch TV and during commercials we tell each other stupid jokes. We watched The Original. I am not going to tell Ace, but I think Klaus and Elijah is hot. Which is quite weird since that's the names of some of my best friends mates. I think that the originals are hot, but Ace is ten times better. I snuggle into Ace's chest. I groan once I realized something.

"We have to go home tomorrow." I groan as I move closer to him if that is even possible.

"I know, but we are here now so let's just stay in the moment." He whispers in my ear I nod. We just watch TV with him kissing me every once and a while. I fall asleep in his arm. I am happy that I came. I had so much fun with him, and I am hoping it happens again. I think just got ten times better in my life.