Chapter 34: Wedding Proposal Part I

Its been a week since Trent woke up. He has gotten so much better, and mom and dad are so happy to have there whole family. Trent has gotten stronger with the training I am putting him through. He's happy to be home and Flair seems to be making him happy. Everything would be great if Ace wasn't so secretive.

Ace has been acting weird and I can tell he is hiding something from me, but I just don't know what. I can tell he is keeping something from me because when he gets a phone call he leaves the room if I am with him; and there is something locked away in his mind. I stormed into his office because I go tired of the secrets. He looked startled.

"Okay spill. What aren't you telling me?" My voice held anger as I tried to hide the broken tone hoping he didn't hear it.

"What are you talking about?" He asked playing innocent. I glare at him.

"You know what I am talking about! What secret are you keeping from me!" I snap at him. I could see that he flinched at my tone before getting up and wrapping his arms around my waist as my hands go to his biceps.

"Don't worry everything will be better by tonight. I love you and I hope your will love my little secret too. But for right now just stay here with me." He asked with the cutest puppy dog eyes.

I huff out a breath and kiss his cheek before I sitting on the edge of his desk looking at the papers he was working on. He sat down in his chair pulling me back into his lap and setting his chin on my shoulder.

"You better have a good secret or your in the dog house for a while." I grumble to him and he chuckled in response but I could hear the nervousness in his voice.

We sat there for a while finishing Alpha work then we just hung out. I was still mad at him but its really hard when you have a mate that looks like him. It was like 11:50 when he started to kick me out of his office.

"What's wrong?" I said frantically as he pushed me out of the door. He smirk before pecking me on my lips.

"Well I have a meeting and you have to go out with your girls." He says with a mischievous look in his eyes.

"Since when am I going out with the girls? And I am your equal why can't I stay for the meeting?" I whine to him and he chuckles with amusement.

"I will tell you all about the meeting later, but the girls want to take you out. An I was not going to fight with 4 she-wolves." Fear passes through his eyes at the thought of have that many she-wolves on his tail. I laugh sightly at that thought and nod. I peck his lips before heading out to get ready for girls day.

"You better tell me what happens!" I yell to him down the hall before he closed the door. I could hear him laugh and that just made me laugh I love it when he laughs.

Ace POV

So its 11:55 and I was waiting for Adrianna's parents and brothers to come. I know she is still on the off with her sisters so I will not ask her about that. At 11:50 I kicked her out telling her I had an important meeting, while the girls take her out and get her ready for tonight. Tonight is the night I ask her to marry me and for her to be my wife. All I need it to get permission from her family. Her brothers already said yes and gave me their blessing, they are coming so that they have my back. I was nervous when I heard a knock at the door. I walk to the door to open it and Adrianna's family walks in.

"Hello Ace. How are you my dear?" Adrianna's mom pulls me into a hug.

"I am good. How might you be?" I ask back as I hug her. She pulls away with a bright smile and nods.

"Is there a reason you called us Alpha? Is everything okay?" Adrianna's dad asks. That is when I started to get really nervous. Keith and Trent stand behind me and his mom raises an eyebrow.

"Okay I know this is a long shot but here we go. Look I know I hurt Adrianna really bad when I rejected her, and I know you still hate me for it. But I am here to ask for your blessing to ask her to marry me. I love her with all of my heart and I promise I will not hurt her, it's just-" I was cut off when Adrianna's dad put hand telling me to stop.

"Look I don't hate you I might have two years ago, but not now. I can see how much she loves you and how much you love her; that's all I ever wanted for her. So you do have my blessing to marry her. I won't let her be with any other man other than you." He says with a grin. I wanted to hug him but I wasn't going to do that not yet at least. I turn to her mom.

"Do I have you blessing Mrs?" I ask her she smiles and pulls me into a tight hug.

"Of course you have my blessing just make my daughter happy!" She whisper yells at me. I hug her back before pulling away and smiling. She walks back over to Mr. Flame. "Okay so you guys go and get ready telling what she says okay!" She says as she pulls Mr. Flame out of the room. I turn towards her brothers as the lean against the walls.

"So your getting married man." Trent says smiling. They share a look before looking back at me.

"If you think she is terrible as your girlfriend good luck as your wife." Keith say laughing sightly.

"She not that bad as a girlfriend!" I say a laugh along with him.

"All we are sayings is good luck with her." Trent shrugged before patting me on my back and both of them walking out.

Oh my goddess this is going to be fun. A smile broke out on my face as I thought about I had planned for tonight. I hate lying to Adrianna but if I want this to be amazing I had to. I have been planning it for a couple of weeks now and I even had the girls help me with it. Sage and Alex told me that it was Adrianna's dream to be proposed to on the beach. So I went out a found the perfect place on the beach. I sat down in my chair as I thought about tonight. I haven't been this excited in a while. Gosh I sound like a girl, but right now I don't care. This is going to be awesome.