Chapter 36: Bachelorette Party

So today is my Bachelorette party. I was going to have one but the girls insisted. Keith convinced Ace to have a bachelor party. So today I was not allowed to see Ace for some reason, but I was able to mindlink him.

My day started off as a normal day. I woke up before Ace and made breakfast for Ace and everyone else, before taking me a long shower. Once I got out I put on some sweats. When I came down the stairs, I found everyone eating breakfast. Alex told me she and the girls where coming over so that they could have breakfast with us. I sat down next to Ace as we all started talking.

"So Ace what are you and the guys doing for you bachelor party?" Chloe's asked stuffing a piece of bacon in her mouth. Ace shrugged.

"I don't know I just know I'm being dragged away from Anna in about 3 hours. I know I am going to be dragged to something interesting." He mumbles eating some of his eggs. I smiled but it faltered when I saw the girls look at me with mischievous eyes. I dropped my fork leaning back in my chair.

"Oh hell!" I say as I look at them. Ace looks up at me with curious eyes.

"What?"

Was all he asked. I pointed to the girls and he followed what I was talking about. He started laughing as soon as he saw their faces. I shoot him a playful glare which only made him laugh harder. The girls started laughing as I just sat their drinking my juice playfully glaring at all of them.

Their laughter died down and we finished our breakfast before me and Ace head up to our room to hang out. The girls went back to their mates and to get their cloths. I sat in Ace's lap with my legs wrapped around his waist clinging to him like a kola bear. He rubbed my back in a sweet caring way. His hand moves to my hair and starts to message my hair. I moan into him neck and he chuckles.

"I love you." He mumbles into my ear. I snuggle closer to him kissing and licking his neck.

"I love you too," I mumble as I give him open mouth kisses on his neck.

He groan/growls lowly at my actions. He pulls my head back before smashing his lips onto mine. I moan into his mouth pushing him down on the bed. I keep my hands by his head keeping him caged in. His hands shoot up to my elbow pulling me so that he could flip us.

I chuckle a he trails his lips down my neck holding my hands above my head. I don't fight on any of his actions loving the feeling of his body on mine. I close my eyes moving my head to the side. He was kissing every where around my mark but not on my mark.

"Oh Ace!" I moan out as I grip onto his hair trying to move his head. He laugh finally giving my mark some attention as I moan out at pleasure. I lightly pull on his hair hearing him groan. He pulls away from me looking deep into my eyes.

"I love you!" He kind of said it breathless. He left me breathless as well. I smile at him.

"I love you too!"

He gets up and sits against the head board, I follow him sitting in between his legs. One of his arms goes around my chest holding me back into his chest and the other one goes to my stomach pulling me all the way back into him. I snuggle into his chest.

We sat there for 2 hours just talking and listening to music. Once we saw that we only had less than an hour we got up and got ready. He throw on some jeans and a shirt grabbing the cloths that he was going to change into for his party tonight. We walked down to the kitchen waiting for us to be separated. It's only 12 so I still have another 6 hour before I have to start getting ready. I grabbed us some drinks and we started talking.

"So my friends being my friends will probably take me to a strip club or something like that, would you mad at me about that?" He asked lowly like I was going to yell at him I looked up from my phone that Trent had just texted me on. I raised an eyebrow at him.