Chapter 8: White Haired Friends

Adrianna POV

Today is so far really good. My day started of quite good. All I did was wake up and make breakfast for the girls and me, and eat breakfast. After a breakfast Nadia and Alex went to the park. I went for a little run, I was surprised to see that Ace had come out for a run as well. It was kind of funny, because I was the faster than him and he's the alpha. After running for about 2 hours, Ace and I walked back to park talking to each other.

Okay I know it seems like I am falling for him really fast, but he is my mate and I am falling for him. I know that he is going to do anything in his power to make it up to me. I entend to us that as much as I want.

When we got back to park Keith, Nadia and Alex where all hang out and talking. I ran back to the house and got changed into some shorts and a tank top. I felt like something was about to happen when I felt one bond I haven't felt in like a year start to get stronger. I know it ment one thing my white haired friends. I smile and walk out to the front I make I contact with Alex and I can tell she felt it to. She walks away from the boys and Nadia a to my side. We walk to the tress that are near the entrances of the park drive way and climb the tress. We both look down at Nadia. She nods to us knowing what the we were doing she stands in the middle of the drive way. Soon enough we hear the roar of a Ferrari and Lamborghini. I smile. Soon two black cars drive into the drive way. Two people I though had move a crossed the world to Brazil. They step out of the cars one girl and one boy. They walk to each other hold hands looking at Nadia.

"So are you going to come down and see us or just sit up there and be rude!" The girl yells to us.

At this moment I have gotten so happy.

"Sagey!" I yell to her like a five year old.

I jump to down I was not that high up so it wasn't very hard. I run to Sage and when she turns around pulls her into a tight hug.

"Kally." I say as I do our awesome hand shake with the boy.

Once we all of our hugs and hand shakes I turn to my mate and brother.

"You guys this is Sage and Kal. They are apart of our rogue family. They are mates and love each other," I smirk I know my boys don't like Kal, from how close were are right now "Sage is half wolf, half witch and Kal is full wolf. They are like my family and I would love if you guys would get along." I smile I turn to Sage and Kal. "Guys this is my brother Keith and my mate Ace. Alpha and Beta of the Blood Diamond pack." I say happyly.

Slow smirls appear on their faces. My eyes wide once I realize what I said. I said 'My Mate' with out hesitation and happiness in my voice. Dang it. I roll my eyes at them.

"Nice to meet I'm Ace," Ace sticks out his hand for one of them to shake. Kal was going to take it, but Sage got in his ways and stopped him.

"Nice to meet you. By the way I know what you did to honey bear and baby girl, and if you hurt them again I will hunt you down and kill you with no remorse. Both of you," she says in a sweet tone. Her hold on Ace's hand tightens, she send a electric shock through is body. He jumps back shaking a little bit.

"Sage" Alex and I whine at the same time, because she was being over protective. Again.

"Ohh.. Shush and get over it." She walks back over to Kal. He wraps his arm around her, and smiles at my boys.

"Hey guys I'm Kal," he says casually. I was about to say something but then something dongged on me.

"MY FERRARI!" I scream as I run to my black beauty. "You don't know how I missed you. I was so mad at you when to took my car Sage I was going to hunt you, but then I had more important things to do." I say as I hug my car. The others laughed at me.

"You got a Ferrari? When?" Ace smiles at me as he asked.

"She got it on her 17th birthday. She bought the car with her money, the rest of us just pay for some additions." Kal explains. The boys nod. I look over at Alex she has been weirdly quiet. She was standing by Nadia and Keith. I click my tongue getting her attention and nod towards the others. She takes a breath an begins,

"2 things. 1) Kal all of your white hair has growing in. It looks cool. 2) where did you go and why are you here at this time and moment? If you came back that means something happened or you found something out." She looks at them in so much thought.

They turn to me and bow there heads.

"Alpha they didn't find her so that means she is dead. We all have lost the connection with her she is gone. But at least now we have Nadia back and the world is at peace at the moment." Kal says. They walk back to the cars and get something.

I put my head down knowing what the ment. A few tears fall from eyes. Ace comes over and pulls me into a hug. I relax in his arms and hug him back. Keith, Alex, and Nadia are hug each other. I let go of Ace and walk to Nadia I hug her and she cried a little. We are taking about Nadia's mom. We trying to make sure that she was truly dead to try and get Nadia her mom back. I am sad to say Tatiana Wood is officially dead. When Kal and Sage come back they have a black box and give it to Nadia. She opens it and it is a black locket. It has a red rose in the middle and the necklace part is a thorn vine. It was her mothers. Nadia closes the box and holds to close to her heart she runs back to the house. A few minutes she comes back out and runs back to the park.

"No matter what happens to me always live your life. If I do die don't let it mess up your life. You have 2 week to cry and feel sad after that be happy and laugh." Alex say wiping tears away from her eyes.

"Her moms last words and her last promise. The promise that made Nadia strong." I whisper. I grab Ace's hand and walk to the park. Everyone else follows and we just play with around. I had to explain why Kal called me alpha. Basically we said that if we ever became a pack I would be Alpha, Alex as beta, and Sage as 3rd in command.

After about a little while of pleading I convinced Sage and Kal to stay longer so that we can catch up and hang out. Kal can get know Keith and Ace and we can all be happy. We all just played and had fun and got our minds off all of the sadness. My day went good.