Chapter 19: Beach

~~~~~~~'~~~~~~'~~~~~~'~~~~~'~~~~

I ran up the stairs dragging my friends as they laughed at my excitement. I let go off them when I got to the outside of my room.

"Okay so you guys go and get your swim suits and they meet me in my room. You can freshen up in your room or mine I don't care." I rush they nod and run toward their rooms down the hall.

I push the door open and run to my closet to get one of my swim suits. I grab my black and white Aztecan print swimsuit. It was one of my high waisted suits, its also one of my favorites. I was about to go into the bathroom when my girls walled into my room they smile and Alex walls into the bathroom along side me. I was going to take a shower she was just going to wash up and do her hair because she had a long shower this morning. I jump in the shower for a little while. I heard the door opening a closing telling me that the girls where coming in and out.

I step out of the shower and put my swim suit on. I put my hair in a braid and walk into my room. The girl where put water proof make -up on. Not much just mascara and so lipstick, I throw my cover up over my body. Carly, Chloe and Alex look at me and Sage with a mischievous looks in their eyes. Sage and I look at each other with wide eyes, before breaking into a sprint go down stair away from those three. We sprint to the kitchen where all of the boys are.

"Help us!!" I yell as I run and try to hide behind the counter with Sage.

"What's up-" Jordan tried to say but was cut off by the other three running into the kitchen. I squeal as I see them splint up and come around the corners of the table. I jump over only to run right into Carly's arms.

"Sage!" I yell to her for help struggling against Carly but she is being held my the other two. I stop struggling and give up knowing there is no use to fighting against them.

"Let's go girls!" Alex say as she start dragging us away.

I see the look of pure horror on Sage's face before they drag us back to my room. Once we get to my room the push us into seat and start to attach our faces with make-up. Okay yes I wear make up, but it is usually to mess with people or if I am going out. Me and Sage are the one that like our leather jeans and black cloths and less make-up. While the other three are more leather dress, brighter colors, and make-up. The are girly-girls with a serious bad side. They just did highlights, mascara/wings, and some lipstick. I'm telling you I hate wearing makeup when im going to the beach. I huff when they finally and grab my leather gladiator sandals. After slipping those on and headed down stairs to meet the boys. I cross my arms over my chest as I walk down stairs to meet the boys. I walk in and sit on Ace's lap he puts his hand on my back. The other walk in and Sage looks like me. She walks over to Kal and sit with him. The rest of them go to their mates.

"Ohh come on its not that bad." Alex say trying to hide her laughter.

"Why would you put make-up on me if I am going to the beach." I snap

"Its water proof calm your tits." She snaps back. I flip her off. She salute to me with only the middle finger. The other were looking at her with amusement clearly in her eye.

"Where's Nadia?" I ask changing the subject.

"Your parents offered to take Nadia to the mall and an amusement park. We dropped her off this morning." Chloe explains I nod.

When my parents where over last time for dinner, they said that they wanted to hangout with Nadia and take her out. I grab Ace's hands and start pulling him towards the door.

"Let's go people, I ain't getting any longer here!" I exclaim. They laugh and follow after us.

We got to the beach within about 30 minutes. It was beautiful I can't even tell you how much I love the beach it always calms me down. I grab my stuff and run to a spot where we can all could sit and put my towel down. I took the off the wrap around my body. I looked around and saw that everyone else was getting ready to go to the water with me. I walked over to Ace, his trunks were hanging dangerously low on his hips and I saw he had a tattoo on his right hip.