Chapter 16: Hangover

I woke up to a shooting pain going through my head. I hate hangovers. I was laying on Ace and I was comfortable, the pain was subsiding with him next to me. I closed my eyes and was trying to go back to sleep when a wave of nausea hit my like a truck. I throw the covers off of me and ran to the bathroom. I throw up what ever I had in my stomach. I can feel Ace holding my hair back and rubing my back as I hurl everything out of my body. When I was done I sat back and leaned against the tub.

"Hey you okay?" He ask worried. I grab his hand and squeeze it in a reassuring way.

"Yeah I'm fine just hangover, it's not just me anyone other that got drunk feel this too." I say "Now go back to the room. I'm going to brush my teeth then we can go down stairs." He nods and goes back to the room closing the door behind him. I get up and brush my teeth. My teeth taste to much like puke. I hated it. I brushed my teeth a good 4 times before I got that taste out of my mouth. I walked out of the bathroom to find Ace playing on his phone. I jump on him and straddle his hips.

"What ya doin," I say in a sing-song voice.

"Texting my mom. What ya doin?" He mocks me

"Well in straddling your hips and waiting for you to tell me to get off so we can go get bacon." I say. He smirks. I tilt my head to the side wondering what was going through his mind. Before I knew it he had flipped his so I was under him. I gasp.

"What are y-" he crush his lips onto mine before I could finish my sentence. I was surprise but with in seconds I accepted the kiss and kissed him back just as eagerly. I felt him lick my bottom lip asking for entrance. I wanted to mess with him so I denied entrance he growled at for being a tease.

"You asked for it."he whispers into the kiss his hand slides from the side of my head to my ass. He squeezes and I gasp opening my mouth giving him a chance to plunge his tongue in my mouth. I liked the way my ass fit in his hand. My Ace is a sneaky one. I gave up and let him explore my mouth. It felt amazing to have him to kiss him. I pull away wanting air as the mammal that I am he rested his forehead on mine while trying to find his breath.

"Wow..." He says out of breath

"What?" I ask

"Your the best kisser ever!" He exclaims he is being stupid.

"You are being lame." I laugh as I push him off of me. "I want bacon," I start to skip toward the stairs so I can go to the kitchen. I can hear him behind coming to the kitchen with me. I walk into the kitchen to see multiple plates of bacon in lines and a note with all of the girls names on them I walk to mine and open it.

'Adrianna this bacon is for you. Take the note with you so I don't get in trouble. You got the most and if you take any of the other girls bacon I won't make anymore for you. So enjoy.

~Kal'

I laugh at his note I hand the note to Ace and he reads it a nods I grab my plates and head up stairs to my room. Kal made me 3 plates of bacon and Ace had some too. We just sat there talking and eating bacon. Ace tried to take some of my bacon and I growled at him big time. Don't you just hate it when people try to take your food. It was about 11:30 when me and Ace back down stairs to wait for everyone else. All the bacon and notes where gone so that ment people where up. I sat on the counter and messed with Ace.

"Would you stop it. Please." He begs because I keep throwing balled paper towels at his head.

"Fine." I huff out. I smirk and throw one more ball at his head. The stop what he was doing and walks over to me. The stood between my legs and looks at me.

"What ya doin." He sings. I smile innocently.

"Nothing." I sing back to him.

I put arms around his neck, wrap my legs around his waist, and lean my forehead against his. For some reason feeling the need to be this close to him. His hand cups my cheek and he pulls me into a kiss. This was a hot passionate kiss I could tell there was love in this kiss. But even through all of that the big question is am I falling in love with Ace. We had been kissing for a little while when someone clear their throat. I pull away and look to see almost everyone standing their. I groan.

"Why does it always seem like when ever I see you now your kissing him?" Chloe shakes her head and crosses her across her chest.

"Well you forget your in my house and I can do what ever I want. And you just have bad timing now a days." I laugh at her.

"I called Klaus and he said him and his brother will be here at 12." Carly states grin ear to ear like a goof.

"That right are you going to tell me why you needed them." Ace whispers.

"Theroy." Me and Sage in unsion.

"Ill tell you when see if the theory is right or not." I smirk.

I look at Chloe in the corner of my eye. I jump down off the table and run up stairs to get dressed. I put a black ripped skinny jeans, a black crop top, and a black and red flannel shirt around my waist. I through on my black and red combat boots with lace. I put on some deep red lipstick and some mascara on. I let my hair fall down my back. I look at the clock it is 11:55 I run down stairs and wait for the Klaus and Elijah to come. Ace eyes fill with lust as I sit next to him. I was in deep thought when the sound of a knock on the door pulls me back to my reality. I rush to the door along with Sage. The door swings open and I look at the boys in front of me.

"Come in. Now." I yell with a smile on my face as me and Sage pull them into the house.

Let's see if my theory is right shall we.