Chapter 9: Date Night

"Do I have to?" I whine

"Yes you do so go." Sage says pointing towards the bathroom door. I groan and walk to the bathroom to get dressed.

I am currently getting dressed so that I can go on the date with Ace tonight. Here let me explain.

So this morning at Alex, Sage, and Nadia were acting weird and stuff. They basically dragged me to breakfast. When we got back Kal and Keith where standing out side my house smirking like they did the most incredible thing in the world. I was wondering what they were doing, but soon found out when I got in to the house. When I walked in there was a a bunch of flowers everywhere and a huge banner that said,

"Will you make me the happiest Alpha in the world and go out with me"

Ace had walked out with the biggest smile on his face, and so much hope in his eyes. I was debating in my head to go or not but then I ended up saying yes. The girls squealed and push me to the stairs saying I had to get ready after me and Ace were done talking.

I have finally gotten dressed and things look good. Sage is making me wear one of my favorite dresses. Ace said that he was taking me to a fancy dinner then some where fun after that and it was a surprise. I had a black velvet it has a 'x' in the black and its see through on the sides. I easily paired it with some black and gold makeup. I put a mix of red and gold lipstick.

"You look beautiful!" Alex steps back as she finish curling my hair

It was almost time for my date, and I am not going to lie I am a little nervous. It felt like my heart was going to beat out of my chest. It is terrifying to go on the date. My palms stared to sweat and I got up and started pacing.

"What's wrong Honey bear?" Alex asks

"What if I mess up? What if I make a fool out of myself? What if he rejects me again? What if we-" I was cut by sage freezing me in my spot. I couldn't move.

"You are worried about nothing. If you mess you will looking hella hot when you do it. If you make a fool out of yourself he we still love you. He will not reject you again he loves you and I can see it in his eyes everytime he looks at you." She say trying to calm be down. I nod and start taking deep breaths to calm my nerves

"Guys, Ace is here," Nadia yells from down stairs. We told her to tell us when he got here.

I go to walk, but Alex stopped me and pointed to my feet. I was not wearing my any shoes I blushed. She pasted my a pair of black and gold wedges and a hat. I put on the shoes and hat grabbed my purse and walk down stairs. Ace has a his back to me, but when he turns around I'm sure his mouth hits the ground. I smile at him.