Chapter 29: New Hair

Adrianna POV

I woke up with a slight headache, but it will start to fade in a few hours. Ace is sitting in the chair next to my bed sleeping. I got out of the bed and went to the bathroom. I see he changed my clothes I'm fine with it I don't care. I brush my teeth and wash my face before walking back out to my room. Ace is still sleeping in the chairs. I laugh lightly and head down stairs and starts making breakfast for us. After about and hour and a half I got all the food done. I made enough for all of us, but I grabbed a plate for Ace and me before heading up stairs to meet my mate. He was still sleep damn he sleeps a lot. I set the food on the dresser and walk over to him and sit on his lap.

"Wakey. Wakey. Time for you to get up." I whisper in his ear before kissing down his neck. He shudders under me and his eyes snap open. He grabs my waist and holds me tightly in a hug. I giggle into his neck.

"Your okay. Thank the moon goddess." I laugh at my over dramatic mate. I snuggle into him.

"I made you breakfast for you." I say as I jestering towards the food. He eyes me.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" He ask. He still had a sleepy voice and god damn it was sexy.

"Because you where sleep and I didn't want to wake you. You look cute when your sleeping." I whisper before licking his mark and hopping out of his hold.

"Such a tease." He laughs before getting up and getting food.

We had food and just sit there and talk. He has to go and do alpha work, but the girls want to go out and hang out today. We both got ready to leave I through on some leather jeans and a black tank top and my leather jacket. Ace through on some jeans and a black shirt. I grab his hand as we walk down stairs to see the others. All of the girls where leaving the boys and just hanging out, but Jordan is coming with us. Once I got to the kitchen everyone stops talking and becomes nerves.

"What's wrong guys'" I cross my arms over my chest.

"They want to know about pain and we didn't know what to say to them." Sage shrugs. I roll my eyes.

"Pain, is a state of mind where all pain from myself and from others is channeled into my body only to be set to another victim. Its painful for me but its is ten times worse for my victim. It is a technique that takes a long time to harness or for you to have gone through immense pain yourself." I shrug.

I could see in the corner of my eyes Chloe, Carly, and Alex all get anger. I let out a low powerful growl snapping my head toward them. I could see some of the other bow their heads. They try to disobey my command, not in a challenging way them just being stubborn.

"Get over it now. Its wasn't your fault and if it didn't happen I won't be strong. So if you keep on dwelling on it, I will challenge you and this will not end well for you. Best. Friend. Or. Not." I say through gritting teeth. The other look scarier, but Ace looked uneffected from my threat. The girls let out little snarls before bowing their heads at me.

"What just happened?" Klaus asks.

"They blamed their selves for the months of torture I went through as a rogue. I keep telling them to get over it, but they can't. I don't care about it." I shrug. My pack looks at me with pity and sorrow I glare at them telling them to stop, that seem to stop them from that stage. Sage grabs my hand and drags towards the door.