Chapter 43: On Our Way home

Today was the day that Ace and I headed back home. I was excited to go home and see everyone, but at the same time being away and not having to deal with my everyday life is amazing. Getting away and not having to be afraid is amazing. But I really want to go and tell everyone about Ace and I expecting.

I packed up the last of my stuff and folded some of Ace's. He was down stairs making a few phone calls. We are going to see Paxton before we left official. I grabbed all of our stuff; my purse, our luggage, and Ace's backpack so the we could head out. I dragged our stuff stair and set it by the door. I walked to the living room to meet Ace. I sat in his lap and listen to him talk.

"Yes......yay we will be there is a few.....yeah we just wanted to drop by and say hi......okay we are on our way. Yeah. Bye." He hung up the phone. He looked at me, wrapped his arms around me, before giving me a warm smiling.

"You ready to go?" I ask.

He gave me a little nod and soon we where on our way out of the house. I smile back at the house as we drove away. It didn't take long to get to Paxton's pack house and it was just as amazing as I remeber. Ace parked the car and got out and made his way to my side. He offered his hand which I gladly took as we made our way to the front door. With a small knock the door opened and we where greeted with Jamie.

"Hey, guys, how are you?" She said with a big smile as she let us in.

"We're good, how about yourself." I asked with a smile.

"I'm good. Head out back to the pool, that's where Paxton's back there waiting for you. I will be out soon I'm just making some snacks." She says as she heads to the kitchen. I turn to Ace

"You go out I'm going to say with her and help." He nods and kisses my cheek before heading towards the pool. I head towards the kitchen to hang out with Jamie. She was just making different little plates of food.

"Do you need me to do anything." I ask as I stand near the door. She gave me a bright smile and shook her head.

"No, I'll make them and you can help carry them if you can. You don't have to, I could get them all out and you can go sit with the boys." She says as she puts food on the little platters.

"No, I'll stay and help you carry things. Do you need me to get drunk or anything." I asked her. I feel like I should help her. I'm in her territory and it's a sign of respect.

"They already have the drink that they need. You are so sweet and kind, but you don't have to do anything." She gave me a sweet but stern look telling me to sit down and chill.

I laugh and finally sit down listening to her. We talked for a bit before heading out to the boys. The boys were sitting next to the pool deep in conversations. They haven't even notice that we were there till we sat down the food and took our seat next to them. I layed my head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me choose to me.

"So, I've been wondering since the last time you guys were here, who's stronger of the two of you." Paxton asked as he looked between us. I looked at Ace basically telling him to answer. I would understand if he said either of us.

"She is. No doubt. Mentally and physically." I was kind of suprise that he didn't say himself. Alpha are natural stronger. I decide to take that as a compliment and I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"I could kind of tell she was the way she carries herself." Jamie said as she takes a sip of her drink. I smile at her.

"I want to test you!" Paxton exclaimed excitedly. He looked like child in a candy store. Jamie smacked the back if his head basically saying he was being rude. Ace let out a dangerous growl. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Do you think I will lose?" I say ad I give him a questionable look. His eyes went wide as he shook his head.

"No, I trust that you can win, but I also don't want Paxton to get hurt." He explained quickly.

"I won't get hurt!" Paxton through Ace a hurt look.

Ace raised his hands in defense. Paxton and I stood and we head over to a table with Jamie and Ace right on our tails. Ace took my jacket and rings off of me before I sat down across from Paxton. I smiled at him and he decided to we are going with a good old fashioned arm wrestle. I smiled at him and got into position.

"Ok on three. One......Two.....Three!" I could feel Paxton's arm tense as he started to put pressure on my hand. He smirked at me and I gave him a little smile. He had only pushed my hand down a little bit. Ace leaned down closer to me.

"You know, I know, your not trying right?" He whispered even though I know the others could hear him. I laughed little lightly.

"I don't want to break his confidence that quick, my love!" I laugh out. The smirk that was on Paxton's face disappeared.

"Try a little." That was all that had to be said. I looked at Paxton before put little pressure on his hand and the look on his face was hilarious as I officially beat him.

"Sorry, Pax!" Was all I said as I stood up. He just had a look of disbelief on his face. Jamie had the same look, before she busted out into a fit of laughter.

"Oh, I should have recorded that!" She said through her loud fits of laughter.

I smiled at her and took my jacket back from Ace. Ace kissed my cheek, before he went over to Paxton. He patted him on the back and whispered something that I couldn't hear. Paxton nodded at him, before he stood up and offered me his hand. I politely put my hand in his and he pulled me into a hug.

"I'm proud to be have been beaten by you. I'm so happy you are an alley rather than a enemy." He gave me a million dollar smile before he pulled away. I gave him a nod, and we all day back down and hung out for a couple more hours before me and Ace had to make it to our plane to head home.

"Thank you for having us and thank you for everything that you have done. I am grateful." I smile as I give them hugs and thank them for putting up with Ace and I.

"Of course, you guys are welcome and time, and I hope you have the best life." Jamie said as she pulled away from our hug. She handed me and little paper.

"Its all of our names and number. Nina wanted to give it to you guys." I nodded and with our last goodbyes and hugs Ace and I were off.

We made it to the plane in records time, but it was still a 10 hour flight. We just hung out for most of the time. Time flew by and before he knew it, our pilot came one to the intercom and told us we were about to land. Once we got off our car was waiting for us. I decided to drive this time and let Ace rest as we made our way home. While I love traveling and getting away from everything, there nothing like home and I missed it. It's was like 9 o'clock when we made it passed the territory's boarder. Pack members on border control, waved or nodded at us we went by.

I could see wolves running in the shadows of the trees. Howls rang out to signal that the Alpha's were home. As we made it to our house, I found nearly everyone standing outside of our house. We got out and greeted everyone. My mom was the first to run up to me and pull me into a tight hug. Everyone else followed after her. They asked about the honeymoon. I promised that I would tell them all about it, in the morning, but right I need sleep. We said our goodbyes and good nights before heading home.

All I have to say is that it's good to be home.