Chapter 42: Relax Day

I woke up from my sleep curled up into Ace's side. Today is just a relax day so we didn't plan on doing anything big. I close my eyes trying to see if I can go back to sleep but it doesn't seem to be work.

Have you ever been half asleep, half awake, but you can fully awake up or fully go back to sleep. Yeah well I was having that moment and I hated it. I stayed layed out on Ace's side not trying to fight it anymore. My body finally gave up on trying to go to sleep. I just sat their thinking, listening to the TV, and waiting for Ace to wake up. I switch through the channels trying to find something to put on but there was nothing. I felt Ace shift next to me. I look over to him to see him starring at me.

"Good morning my love." His voice still held sleep. So sexy. He lays his head on my chest and I ran my hands through his hair.

"Good morning babe." I whisper back. He held me close for God knows how long.

"Your boobs are getting bigger." He says out of the blue. My eyes widen and my cheeks start to burn a bright red.

"I didn't think that would happen this early in my pregnancy." I mumbled. He chuckled before getting out of the bed.

"I'm going to go and start breakfast." I nod before getting up as well.

I pecked him on the cheek before skipping to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and hair. I walk down stairs into the kitchen, sitting on the counter by Ace. I watch as he flipped pancakes, cooked bacon, and cut up fruit. He did not have a shirt on and watching him cook turned me on.

"So please tell me that today is just a chill out day. Because I have no energy to do anything." I state as I swing my legs back and forth as he starts to put food on the plate. I gave a small smile.

"We can have a chill day but I would love to go for a walk today in town." He said as he stood between my legs. His hands where on either side of me caging me in. I smirked as I leaned closer brushing our lips together.

"I would love to go for a walk with you in town later." I smirk as I brush our lips together before pulling away smirking at him.

He gives me a small playful glare as his hand snakes it's way around my back. He moves his hand down to the small of my back pulling my body closer to him. I wrap one of my legs around his back as I lean against him. I look up at him through my eye lashes as I felt his hot breath on my cheeks. Ace lifts my head by my chin and leans down for a sweet kiss. My leg tighten around his back and his hand went under my knee pulling me closer. I was a sweet, passionate, loving kiss at I love so much.

We kissed for what seemed like hours but it was only minutes before he pulled away. He kisses my forehead holding me close to him in a hug. I snuggle my head into his neck inhaling his intoxicating scent that I will never get enough of. I want to stay in his arms for ever but my stomach decided to make a loud sound interrupting our moment. I blush and Ace just laugh while making our plates before talking everything to the table with me following after him.

We sat down and had a delicious breakfast. We talk and laughed about everything. We ended up in the living room watching movies after breakfast. I cuddle into his side as he tried to find a movie to watch.

"Let's watch Lion King!!" I basically scream in his ear as I see it on the tv. I lunged for the remote in his hand as I went to lion king.

"Your a big kid." I heard him mumble under his breath as he pulled me into his side. I laugh giving him a slight nod as his lay my head in his chest.

"A shining new era. Is tiptoeing nearer. And where do we feature? Just listen to teacher. I know it sounds sordid. But you'll be rewarded." I sang along as I basically danced around the living room.