Chapter 22: Date

Today I was going on another date with Ace. I was happy and scarred. Happy because I am going on a date with my sexy ass mate and scarred because I know I am going to do something to embarrass myself. The girls where freaking out that I was going on another date so they are going all out now that they are all together. I have been pacing for the last hour waiting for the girls to come and help out with my outfit. They said that they had the perfect outfit for the night.

I don't know why I am nervous about this date its not our first. But I am more nervous about this one. I stop pacing so that I can take my shower can calm my nerves. I was in the shower for about 20 before I heard my bedroom door open. They huff out a breath before stopping the water, drying off, and putting a robe on. I walk out to see the girls all ready to get me ready. I smile at them before going over to the chair so they can start curling my hair.

They did my hair in less than 30 minutes and my make-up in 20. I have on a black crop top with black leather jeans, and a red and black flannel over my shoulders, I am going to put my leather jacket on later. I loved this outfit. Ace said to where something casual. So I went with causal/sexy. I walk back into the bathroom before putting it on. I look in the mirror to see that I look quite good. I walk back out of the room to meet my girls. Their eyes hold pride as they look over me. I put on my black and red wedges before standing up looking at my friends. They nod in a approval.

"You look amazing!" They all say in unison. I smile at them weakly. My smile soon drops as doubt fills my head. I start to pace again my friends look at me with worried eyes.

"Anna what's wrong?" Chloe ask softly. I ignore her and keep pacing. I was stop in my spot as I could no longer move my feet. I look at Sage with tears in my eyes.

"What's wrong?" She ask as she gives me back use of my feet. I sigh as I sit down on the bed.

"I have been hurt by him before and I promised myself before that it wouldn't happen again. But now I'm here. Wanting to be with him, marked by him, hating the though of him not by me side, and loving him. I love him. But I don't want to fall for him and get myself hurt again." I whisper.

I fiddle with my fingers in my lap. The girls haven't said anything for a while and I was getting even more nervous from that. I look up at them they are have a mindlink as you could see their eyes cloud over as the talked. They looked at me before Carly walked down stairs. I raised and eyebrow at them as the sat on the bed by my side. Carly soon walked in with the boys following behind her. Carly sat on the bed with the rest of the girls and the boys crossed their arms over their chest.

"So what is this about Ace not loving you and you getting hurt." Cole asks holding his head high looking down at me. I turn towards the girls.

"You told my brothers on me!" I whisper yell they just shrug. I sigh and turn back to the boys.

"So...." Kal trials off waiting for me to answer.

"Its not that he doesn't love me its something else." I confessed with my head down.

"The bad memories are back. Aren't they." Jordan whispers me as he kneels down with at my side. I slightly nod my head yes.

"Anna. We aren't going to let that happen again this time we are stronger. So don't be afraid to be with your mate." Kal says softly. I huff out a breath

"You don't get it. I am in love with him. I am in love with Ace Knight. But I have lost so many people, that I can't lose him. I wasn't fast or strong enough to save some people, but the though of losing him is a lot more painful than ever." I explain as I start pacing again. I was stopped by a pair of big arms wrapping around me.