Chapter 45: Not So Happy Birthday

WARNING!!! WARNING!!!

This chapter and the next few chapters will hold very dark tones of violence, blood, torture, death, and mental illness (such as DID and suicide). PLEASE PLEASE don't read if you are not comfortable with those thing
_________________________

Today, was Friday, September 7th. My birthday. I was awoken, by the smell of berries, pancakes, and honey lemon tea. Some of the very few things that I have been able to eat, without completely dying. Ace sat the food down on the side of the bed before sitting with me. I smiled at him, wrapping my hands around his neck.

"Happy birthday gorgeous!" He said as he layed a kiss on my forehead.

"Thank you baby." I pulled his body closer to mine. I kissed him softly, but it was still full of passion. Once we pulled away from each other, I layed my head on his shoulder.

"So, you had to know that we where going to plan something for you birthday, right?" I sighed before lifting my head to look at his now smirking face.

"It better not be a huge party!" I playful growl at him. He thankfully shakes his head no.

"No, it's not a huge party, but you and me are going shopping and hangout for the day, and then the whole pack is having a lunch." I smiled and nodded before look over to the food that was just sitting there. We both sat there eating food. I shared with him for I knew that I wasn't going to finish it all by myself.

After we were done eating he had me get ready for our day. I simply wore a long white t-shirt, black jeggings, brown heeled boots, denim jacket, and grey scarf. I keep my hair down, and make up very simple. Ace pretty much matched me with a white button up, black ripped jeans, gold watch and Tims.

We walked out of the house together, hand in hand, greeting pack members as they walked by. I got many 'happy birthdays' yelled at me from all around from the pack members. I smiled and sent out a 'thank you' through the mind link.

I watched kids run around playing with each other and my hand unintentionally fell to my stomach as a smile made its way to my face. Ace lead me to his car, opening the door for me before I slide in. I watched as he jogged to the other side of the car before getting in. It didn't take us long before we peeled off from our house heading towards town for the mall. I held his hand that he had rested on my leg as he drives. I hummed to the light music that was playing on the radio, overall just enjoying being in the peaceful car with Ace.

It wasn't long before we were at the mall. As we parked I could tell their were more humans here than normal as they watched our car ride past them. As we got out of the car, Ace came to my side and wrapping his arm around my shoulder pulling me into his side. I smiled at his and gave him a quick kiss.

"So where do you want to go first?" He questions as we walk through all of the stores. This mall was more of an outdoor mall, which means it had some store inside but majority were outside.

"Do you want to head to Lester's real quick? I wanna grab something for my bike." I ask as we walk past a group of girls as they walked trying to find a store.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see them staring at us. There were mixed of emotions in their eyes. Some had lust, anger, happiness, and some even looked confused. When we were close enough I grabbed Ace's hand flashing both of our wedding rings at the girls, never taking my eyes off of Ace. Although he still noticed my actions and gave me a smirk and kissed the tip of my nose. A giggle left my body as he did.

"We can head to Lester's."

And we were off. I just needed to grab some new brighter head lights and a some LED strips for my bike. Once we got that we ran through some other stores, making jokes, and pick random outfits for each other to try on. Ace insisted that we we go into Victoria Secret when I saw some lingerie that I liked. That turned to a show for Ace as I tried on different lingerie. I teased him the whole time which he both loved and hated.