Chapter 15: Girls Night Out

Adrianna's outfit on top

Today was a day of just messing around and hang out, but tonight is girls night out and that means 3 out 5 of us are going to get drunk. This going to be fun. We all decided to get ready in my room because I chose the biggest room in the house. We all had our badass outfits ready we are going to make the boys pay when we go to the bar tonight.

"Here up Anna so we can do you makeup!" I hear Chloe yell. I huff out a breath and walk out of the bathroom to see all the other girls have gotten dressed and done or doing there makeup.

"Looking sexy girls!" I says as I check us out. The girls look good in there outfits

 The girls look good in there outfits

         "Okay after your done with that come on so I can do you makeup

"Okay after your done with that come on so I can do you makeup." Chloe starts to pull my towards a chair.

She loves to do my makeup because I don't always wear makeup. All she did was a smokey eye, eye liner, and dark red lips. Everyone of us has a simple, but yet a dark makeup to make us look even better. Carly and Chloe brought there cars with them and if we need another car Jordan and Cole have their car. When we are all done with our makeup and stuff we head downstairs to the kitchen to get waters for ourselves. When we walk in the boys look at us. Ace, Keith, and Kal's eyes darken with lust as the look at their mates. Chloe and Jordan start talking about her outfit. Jordan is a very buff man and loves his sports, but love talking about cloths with Chloe. After getting my water I walk over and sit close to Ace and put my head on his shoulder, his arms goes to my waist.

"So, tonight is going to be a night where 3 out of 5 of us are going to drunk. Now knowing Sage and her inability to get drunk if something goes wrong or we need help she will tell you," I explain

"Don't you mean 3 out of 5 of you guys are going to get drunk and you don't want any of you guys driving." Cole starts,

"And 1 or 2 of you are going to pass out and you need help getting people home." Jordan finishes.

"Nope. Not to right we are taking 2 cars and I can spell the cars to drive themselves if I need to." She shrugs we look at her weirdly. "What when we went to Brazil I meet a few witches that where nice to me and helped me with my magic." She shy away. Kal wraps and arm around her waist and kisses her cheek. I grab Ace's hand and start dragging him to my car.