Chapter 13: Katana

Adrianna's flashback/dream

"ADRIANNA!" I hear Tatiana yell my name.

"TATIANA WHERE ARE YOU?" I yell to her.

All I received is Tatiana screaming. I run as fast as I can to find Tatiana. When I do find her she is in the middle of a clear in a small pool of blood. She has a gash on her head and a deep cut a few centimeters below her heart. I run to her side.

"Tatiana. Hey...hey stay with me okay. I'm going to get you to Carly she will fix you right up." I whisper as I pick her up and start running as fast as I can back to our house. Our house is only 6 miles away. I can get there in 2 and half minutes. Once I get to the house I burst through the doors.

"CARLY HELP!" I yell the others look at me like I'm crazy then they look who was in my arms.

Jordan runs over to me takes Tatiana from me to go to Carly. Sage and Kal go and look for Nadia. I haven't moved from my spot, I am covered in Tatiana's blood and just stuck in one place. Alex walks over to me and grabs my hand that seem to pull me out of my little daze. She looks at me with tears in her eyes, I pull my hand away from her and walked away from her. Before I got clearly away I saw hurt flash through her eyes than understanding. She already knows that I am blaming myself for this so its doesn't hurt her that much. I walk up stairs to my room and change my clothes.

2 hour timelaps in dream

Its been 2 hour since Carly started working on Tatiana. I have locked myself into the workout room and the only way I will come out is if the others are talking to me about Tatiana and what is happening to her.

'Hey Tatiana is awake.' Cole mindlinks me

'Coming.' I put down the pistol that I was using. I put a towel around my neck and walk up stairs. I walk up stairs into the doctors waiting room everyone looks at me, but ignore them and sit down in the seat closes to the wall. They know not to talk to me right now.

Carly opens the door and nods for us all to come in. We walk in to see Tatiana in there looking like she was dying. It killed me that I wasn't able to get to her in time.

"Hey guys how are you," she ask weakly. I looked at her like she lost her mind she is asking us how we are doing.

"Tatia--"

End of dream/flaskback

I gasp as I wake up I tried to move, but a big arm stop me from moving. I look over to see my mate sleeping peaceful beside me. I smile and lightly kiss his nose not trying to wake him up. I was able to wiggle out of his arms and replace my body with a pillow. He cuddled up to the pillow I laughed at him took my phone and took a picture. I quickly changed into a sports bra and some leggings. I grabs some boxing tape for my hands, my guns, and katana that I love very much. I quietly sneak down stairs and out of the house to the clearing not to far from my. I left a note on the front door telling them where I am if I am needed.

I went to a tree in the meadow after wrapping my hands and start using that as a punching back. I have a lot on my mind. I was the reason Tatiana died. If I was just faster I could have saved her. If I wasn't so stubbored she wouldn't have died. There was a big dent in the tree from punching it I sent a roundhouse kick to is weak spot and the tree fell to the ground. I huffed out a breath and went to the middle of the meadow and started practicing with the katana. After about 20 minutes of that I started playing with my guns. I had enough amo for about 10 minutes of shooting. I shot tree after tree. Once I was done with a little bit of amo left, I let Jada take over and she got to play with katana.