Chapter 3: Back to Hell

"Hiya there," I smile cause I see my beloved parents. My eye brighten when I see them.

Ace sniffs the air and his eyes fill with lust and turn black.

"Adrianna?" He questions taking a step forward.

I snarl at him not wanting him any where near me. He goes back to his spot. I look to Keith to see him going through the same thing as Ace. Alex seem to not like that, because you think that her being the nice girl she is she would cowar back. Nope. Once she see what is happening she snarls, and starts to stalk her way over to him. I grab her arm pulling her back before she gets to anything to him.

"Honey bear let go of me," she growls lowly. I growl back at her.

"As much as I want you to kill him and me to get mine it would be breaking the pack that we made, and he is your mate you can't kill him." After I am finished my little speech she takes a few deep breaths and a few steps back so that she is behind me.

"What do you guys want with us," I growl. I could see some flinch from my tone.

"Why did you come back? Why did you leave in the first place?" Ace and Keith question in unison.

I don't think that Alex and I have laugh harder in the last two year. What kind of question it that in the first place? They know exactly why we left,

"You know why we left and we just trying to get through, and you stupid ass wolves stop us from getting where we going," I say as I sober up from my fit of laughter.

"Honey bear can we go now," Alex pleads.

"Sure baby girl," I pause to look at everyone in front of us. "Can we go now before something bad happens to some of us."

"More like someyhing happened to you. Your still wealkings." Jennifer mumbles to herself under her breath

If it wasn't for wolf hearing I would have missed it. I snarl out.

"Listen here whore I don't care what you say to me, but as soon as you say Alex is weak and you put her in danger I will tear you to shreds. So how about you shut your mouth, and find someone or something to fuck." I growled at her.

Some people looked shocked at my cruelty. They should be shocked. I had started to advance to her by now. Alex had run to my side looking scared. Not for me but for them, because she knows I will do it. She gave me a look that say If-you-don't-stop-I-will-hurt-you. I know by now by eyes have gone from there normal violet to black. So I take a few deep breaths and wait for them to go back to their normal color.

"We are leaving," Was the first thing I said once my eyes are back to normal. I turn a started heading towards my bike to be stopped by my mom's beautiful voice.

"Please stay please," I turn around to see her and my dad haven't change that much.

"Mama Papa...I..." trail off and turn to Alex and mindlink her.

'Should we stay? Do you want to say' I ask if I would stay it would be for my parents. And Alex has been feeling homesick and missing her parents. She just nods in response. Turn back around to everyone

"We will stay, but it is up to your alpha," I look at Ace

"Of course you can stay we just built a house next to your parents you guys can stay there," He says with a goffy looking smile on his faces.

"Fine," I huff not liking the smile on his face I walk over to the my bike and rode it to my parents house.

We went into the house next to it. It was a nice little house I chose the biggest room, and when I did Alex started mumbling incoherent words under her breath. It was a 6 bed room house, with bathrooms built in the rooms. A huge kitchen, walk in closets, and a work out room. After about 20 minutes of unpacking there was a knock at the door. I open the door to come face-to-face with Keith. I have mixed feelings towards him he was once my brother who cares about me. But now all I see him as is the one who broke my best friends heart.

"What do you want," I spat out with a hidden rage behind my words.

"I just came to invite you to dinner wuth the rest of the pack. Mom and dad want to see-" he pauses "-and Ace wants to see you to," he finished. He avoided eye contact with me.

"What does he want." I mumble but I know he hears me "Come on baby girl we are going to dinner at the pack house!" I yell out to her before grabbing my jacket.

"Coming," she comes skipping to my side.

We follow Keith to the pack house almost all of the pack is there. Some give me weird looks and I glare at them. We get to the dinning room. Keith goes and sits down. Alex and me stay standing. Ace is sitting at the head of the table.

"Sit," was all that he said to us. I let Alex sit and I lean against her chair

"What do you guys want?" I ask trying to figure the real reason why we are here. If my parents wanted to see me they would have come and saw me our house is right next there's.

"We just wanted to talk to you" Ace say in a calm voice like everything was fine between us.

"So talk." I am getting impatient with them I don't want to be here.

"So what is going to happen.. In your eyes at least?" He questions

"Well we are only staying here so that we can see our parents, and that's it. I would like it very much if you and Keith would stay away from us," I say the last sentence darkly trying to my point across.

I want nothing more to jump into his arm and say I forgive him, but I have to stay strong. I know he rejected me because of reputation its not that hard to figure out, but he hurt me like hell. I think I did fear flashes in both of their eyes, but then its gone. Sadness settles in both there eyes. Ace was about to say something till someone yells the one word people think we are and the one thing that makes my life a little bit more fun.

"ROGUES"

Let the fun begin